Chapter 45: Sun Tzu of Gangbuk

"Hajun, I have a favor to ask of you

"Hajun, I have a favor to ask of you."

We are currently heading towards Jihyeok Jang's place, and it's noticeable that his aura is a bit intense.

I'm not sure how bad his mood is today, but he's been walking behind us with a lengthy distance. I made sure to inform the others that I'm going to walk at the same pace as him for a moment.

But in my surprise, Hajun didn't look back to me. He didn't even react or respond! I'm sure I spoke clearly, and my voice is audible enough.

This means he's intentionally ignoring me, for a reason that I have yet to discover.

"Hajun." I called out again. Still nothing. "Hajun. Hajun. Hajun Gu. Hey, Hajun. Hajunnie."

Woah, he's too determined to ignore me this much? Did I do something wrong? I'm sure I didn't though.

Giving him an intense stare, I called out to him again. "Hajun Gu. Are you really ignoring me? What's wrong?"

"..."

Is this the legendary silent treatment? This actually hurts, psychologically, I mean.

But I'm a bitch who never gives up. "Hajun. Hajun. Hajun." I repeated his name over and over again. Even if he gets annoyed, atleast I get to have a reaction or response.

But he's a tough one. It's about time I do that then. "Hey, would you rather be Hajun Kim or I'll be Suhyeon Gu?"

His expression changed, and it's a good thing my observant eyes didn't miss the chance to see his reaction. His eyes suddenly widened as if I said something ridiculous.

"What do you want?" He's really a different kind of man. Bro didn't even blush at my rizz skill? I suppose I'm not good enough, haha.

"Well, uh, I just wanted to ask a favor." I smiled sheepishly. "Another one."

"What is it?" His pace became faster so I had to walk faster too. It's a bit difficult to catch up, especially when I'm in high heels.

I managed to tell him what I needed him to do. "It's not that difficult. You just have to stand infront of Sun Tzu later."

I'm not sure, but I figured out there are rumors stating that Suhyeon Kim is a guy. Well, originally, he is. But then I'm suddenly here.

So to make use of that rumor to fool Jihyeok later, Hajun has to pretend like he's West Gangbuk High's Top Dog, which is me!

Jihyeok may be smart, but he doesn't know me personally yet. It's safe for him to assume that the rumors are true once he sees Hajun.

"Okay." And he casually accepted it. This is great!

"Thanks!" But what comes after that is sheer awkwardness.

The silence is too much, it made me look at him silently as I try to think of a topic to initiate a conversation. "Um, how's your head?"