Chapter 46: Should I Teach You Too?

I stood up, gesturing for Hyeondong to get close so I can whisper something

I stood up, gesturing for Hyeondong to get close so I can whisper something. "Beg him to join the crew."

"Will do, Suhyeon." He seriously walked towards Jihyeok, before passionately holding both of the latter's hands. "Master Jihyeok! Please join our crew!"

But the latter is resisting again. "I already told you. I have no interest in war." He then glanced at a random spot. "No matter how much you beg—"

"Doesn't this place have air conditioning?" Haru asked, obviously sweating while flapping his own shirt to fan himself.

That blush made me frown, but it seems he's able to resist again. "Even in temptation, I will not be—" Jihyeok stopped midsentence when I stood up and walked towards him.

As soon as I stood infront of him, I tilted my head on the side with a smile. "Can't you really join us? Too bad, we'll just look for somebody else."

In a blink, he shook Hyeondong's hand with so much passion. "Looking forward to working with you."

[System]
Jihyeok Jang has joined your crew...urk.

What the hell is wrong with the system? Did it get affected by the strategist?

It still managed to announce the quest completed after being able to recruit Jihyeok. Maybe my eyes deceived me for a moment.

"What's going on?" A voice that doesn't sound familiar, which means it's not coming from any of my crew, made me flinch. "You had friends over?"

"Bro!"

Oh, right. Jihyeok Jang's brother is that Jin Jang guy from Lookism. Turning around to have a good look at him, I'm not even surprised to see his face. Just in Questism artstyle.

"That's my older brother." The strategist that stood beside me suddenly introduced him. "They call him Jinhyeok Jang the analyzer."

"Sure, but I know that. Hyeondong already told me."

He just continued on. "At one point, he was God Dog's second-in-command."

"Did you even listen to what I said?"

"Don't bother trying to recruit him."

I fought the urge to strangle him. If I don't, I'll lose an advisor. This bastard is another Hyeondong, and another guy like him means my stressed and highblood era is about to have a comeback.

"He already belongs to an organization called the Workers."

With a twitching eye, I had to force a smile. "Cool, but I wasn't even going to recruit him."

Still, Jinhyeok is a lot stronger than Jihyeok. It's quite regretful that Jihyeok's a literal F, but he's not that bad, I guess.

Later...