°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ thirty ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

The atmosphere in the room was barely illuminated by the faded light coming through the dusty windows

The atmosphere in the room was barely illuminated by the faded light coming through the dusty windows. The air was heavy with moisture and the walls and floor were badly in need of some repair. The only thing worth noting in the aging structure was the old couch you were seated upon.

You sipped from the beverage you had been offered, savoring the delicious taste while trying to ignore the surroundings.

You have taken the initiative with Takeomi, the decision was rash, but it was too late to turn back now. You wondered if your life would ever be the same after your public outburst, after being accused of stealing a necklace, after slapping a Bonten member. You hated the direction your life was headed and decided to throw caution to the wind. If Bonten was going to escape anyway, you figured you might as well help them. What was the point in resisting? things were only going to get worse from here.

You were well aware of the fact that there would be no one to support you if you found yourself in a difficult situation. You knew that everyone would be quick to abandon you, as evidenced by the way in which Doctor Yoshida had quickly turned his back on you. Despite his reputation of being the most thoughtful individual in the group, he had proven to be no different from the rest. Disapproval and disappointment filled your heart, as you realized that the only person you could rely on was yourself.

me, myself, and I.

The idea of living a life of luxury is almost nirvana-like, and you can't help but be consumed by a sense of desire and longing.

You find yourself lost in a world of luxurious fantasies, dreaming about what it would be like to own a collection of Birkin bags. The possibilities are endless. Which color would you choose? What size and design would you like? The mere thought of owning such a coveted item is almost too much to bear.

You bite your top lip as you stare up at the dirty, high ceiling, taking in the damage caused by the rain and humidity.

The memories of Crystal and Sarah were still fresh in your mind, and the thought of getting revenge on them for what they had done to you burned within. You knew that helping Bonten would grant you power and influence, and you were ready to use it to make those who had wronged you pay. The idea of payback was almost too sweet to bear, and the promise of finally being able to put those two in their place was too much to resist.

"M' back," a deep voice spoke up from behind you, its tone laced with a hint of familiarity. You didn't bother to look around, instead focusing on the cigarette between your fingers.

"About damn time," you replied, your voice dripping with boredom.

Only then, did you finally turn to face the male figure before you. His eyes were locked on you, his teeth grinding against his cigarette. In his hands was a bottle of beer.
With a huff, he took a seat across from you, his back facing the dirty walls. The room felt stifling and suffocating, but you pushed those feelings aside, taking a long swig from the coffee.

"So what do you need help with exactly hm?" you finally asked, your voice no longer bored, but now full of a mixture of curiosity.

He takes another deep inhale from his cigarette, staring up at the ceiling as he exhales. There was something about the way the smoke swirled and twirled that captivated you for a moment. As he finishes inhaling, he speaks up again, his voice full of a casual confidence that only made the pit in your stomach grow.

"Well, I don't know. Since you just got back from almost getting fired, I would only want the prison's map first before we plan anything." His words sent chills down your spine, but you did your best to maintain a calm composure.

"Yeah, that must be it," you respond slowly, finding yourself staring at Takeomi.

He raises an eyebrow at you, his eyes piercing your own as he waits for you to elaborate.

"Actually, Ran had asked me to work for them," you say, a hint of defiance in your tone. Takeomi's eyes widen almost in surprise, his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"They did?" he asks, the skepticism clear in his tone.

You simply nod at his question, unable to comprehend how your mind could change so drastically in such a short span of time. How could you have gone from refusing to work for Ran to accepting their offer in only a few days?

Takeomi continues, "And I assume You said no, right?" The words hang in the air, your silence speaking volumes.

"And what made you change your mind?" he asks again, his voice growing more urgent with each word.

You simply tilt your head and answer,
"The Birkins."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

The air was thick with tension as the pink-haired pain threw the chair against the wall, sending it tumbling down to smash against the floor. For hours he had been like this, his anger and disappointment palpable in the silence. The rest of the group stood by, watching the spectacle unfold before them, unable to do anything to calm his temper.

He had been like this ever since finding out about your departure.

I mean who would treat his wound when he hurt himself? Sarah? he would rather participate in an-men —only orgy;

He hated the way he felt when he was away from you. The separation was like a painful emptiness that threatened to tear him apart, almost like being sober away from any ounce of euphoria and pleasure. The thought of being away from you was enough to drive him to the brink of madness, leaving him with a hunger that no other woman could satisfy. He needed you, just like he needed oxygen to breathe.

"You...", he finally utters, his voice filled with anger and a hint of disappointment. He locks eyes with the purple haired man who sits across from him, his eyes bearing down on him as if they were trying to pierce through his soul. The tension in the air was overwhelming, almost enough to make those around them take a step back.

"It's all because of you and that dramatic bitch," Sanzu continues, his finger pointed directly at him, the blame clear in his eyes. He doesn't hold back, his words stinging like a knife. The rest of the members simply stand by, their curiosity and apprehension clearly written on their faces.

"No shit," Rindou replies, his voice dripping with sarcasm and contempt. He had grown accustomed to Haruchiyo's provocations, and this was no different. As Sanzu takes a step closer, Rindou simply tilts his head, a small smile playing on his lips. He knows what's coming, and he can't help but be impressed by Haruchiyo's swiftness. When Haruchiyo's hand caresses his face, Rindou is taken aback for a moment, but only briefly. The cold and sharp sensation he suddenly feels on his neck is enough to remind him that Sanzu is no ordinary man. He is Bonten's number two for a reason, after all.

"If she doesn't come back by tomorrow, you are a dead man, you don't want your pretty little mistress dismembered in her pretty little room, do you?"

-

y/n while sanzu was losing his mind:

happy new years babes🩷 almost 40k soon 50k thanks for everyone's support and whoever loves my work, I hope your tits grow and your waist shrink everytime you read this fanfic🙏🏽🌷❄️