chapter 12

FAMILY MANSION...

Chaeyoung: oppa please

Jungkook: I said no' I'm not in the mood to play..

Jin: it's ok chaeng we can play without him and have fun' I think he's afraid to lose..

He rised his eyebrow while poking his tongue inside his cheek..

Jungkook: me what!

Namjoon: since you don't want play that's the only explanation we have..

He chuckled then scratched his eyebrow..

Jungkook: ok I'm in so be ready to lose like always...

He walked out and they high five as soon as be left..

Dahyun: it worked ' really Taehyung idea is working...

Tzuyu: what's that..

Sana: well ' we have that kind of activities once in month and we do all the fun games and challenges it's really fun and with you begin here with us this time will be really more fun...

Jihyo: yes and also..

She wrapped her arm around her shoulder as she smiled at her...

Jihyo: I'm sure that Jungkook will choose you to be with him on his team..

Nayeon: yes just imagine begin with him in one team and doing everything with him it will be really cute..

Tzuyu gulp as her cheeks turn into red..

Tzuyu: d-did you think so..

Jeongyeon: ofcourse girl he will ' and I'm sure about that' so take a shower and wear the outfit that I placed in your room I know you don't have any outfits that suits this kind of event..

She smiled..

Tzuyu: thank you unnie...

Jeongyeon: anything for you tzuyu'ya...

AT BACK YARD....

On their mansion it's so big as it have a wide area to play and do their activities even when you go at back yard you will feel like you're in stadium or something...

All the family are getters as the oldest ones sitting while having a chalkboard to mark on their points...

Grandpa: ok kids' Jin and Jungkook you will be the leaders on your teams so choose who will be in your team...

They smirked at each other...

Jin: this time I will be the winner..

Jungkook: in your dream....

Granny: ok who's team A...

Jungkook rised his hand then his granny tell him to choose who will be in his group ' they're all singled each other as they look at tzuyu who's just looking while standing beside Sana and Jihyo...