LEVEL 136 - "Training Dummy"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Hi guys! I can't say for certain when the next update will be but I'm hoping it'll be on time, though it might be a day or two late because my motivation for writing has plummeted lol

Also, if I were to write a fanfic for an anime I haven't written for before, what anime would you guys want? I've written for BNHA, KNY, BSD, and JJK, so anything other than those! I'm hoping that starting something new with a fandom I haven't written for might get me back some of my motivation!

But in the meantime, I am updating my JJK oneshot book sort of frequently because oneshots are just so much easier for me rn. Though, fair warning, half of the oneshots are mainly Sukuna lol

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Todoroki, why did the emergency lights come on?" Tokoyami inquires with a glance around the hallway— pieces of rubble scattered around as dirt coats the cement flooring.

"Either someone fixed the emergency power, or someone sent Kaminari to it." Todoroki answers.

"Kaminari, huh?" Tokoyami hums thoughtfully, glancing down at the ground.

"The electric guy?" Y/n glances up with a curious expression on her face.

"I'm sure someone was telling Kaminari what to do." Todoroki continues, "The ones who could think that quickly are Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, L/N... and one more person."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Bakugo!"

Bakugo looks up at the call of his name, vermillion eyes landing on the familiar figure of the person who called him.

"I found it!" Kirishima declares, pointing towards a tall pile of rubble. "The training dummy that needs rescuing!"

"Oh, good job!" Kaminari points out, sending a thumbs up to Kirishima.

"Damn citizen making us do all this extra work!" Bakugo grumbles, storming over to the two, "I'll beat you up later!"

"The training dummy?" Kirishima asks dumbly.

Bakugo ignores him, walking past Kirishim as he stops a few steps away from the pile.

"But how can we get him out?" Kaminari asks with an inquisitive look up at the chunks of cement that the training dummy is buried under, bits of tan and blue peeking out due to its upper body.

"If we pull him out and make this collapse, then we'll be crushed under the debris, too." Kaminari points out, eyes brow furrowing in thought as he tries to come up with a solution.

"What should we do, Bakugo?" Kirishima asks, looking towards the ash-blond for answers.

"Blow it up!"

"Huh?" Kaminari's eyebrows raise in surprise as he faces Bakugo. "Didn't you hear what I just said? I thought I explained it pretty clearly!"

As if prompted, small amounts of dust and rocks fall down from the peak of the pile. At that, Kaminari gestures towards it, "Look! It's unstable and could collapse any second now!"

"That's why we have to save him before it collapses!" Bakugo barks back, red eyes narrowed at the two.

"But, you know..." Kaminari trails off hesitantly, reluctant to agree to the idea.

"Kaminari, if it wasn't a dummy over there but a real human being calling 'help me' out to you, what would you do? Would you give up, saying it's impossible?" Bakugo turns back towards the debris.

"W-Well..." Kaminaei looks at the ground with an indecisive expression, a frown tugging downwards on his lips. "But that's not true right now... it's a training exercise."

"I don't think we should have to do it if it's almost impossible." Kaminari finishes.

"You've got an idea, don't you, Bakugo?" Kirishima realizes, an eager grin spreading across his face.

"Of course!" Bakugo answers without hesitation— as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then, let's do it this. We came to UA to become heroes. Right, Kaminairi?" Kirishima turns towards Denki with red eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Well, yeah, but..."

"There's no time!"

"Let's hurry up and start, damn extras!"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !