vii. Drama

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter seven: :;

"Your eyes make me feel weird"

"Your eyes make
me feel weird"

Binna's expression turned into a frown when Eun-gyeol hurriedly approached Yi-chan, showing concern by gently cradling his face. In all honesty, Binna could perceive an unusual intensity in Eun-gyeol's gaze towards Yi-chan, similar to how he looked at Binna. It seemed as if Eun-gyeol had some kind of affectionate and familiar connection with them, which Binna had no prior knowledge of.

Why is he giving him that kind of stare?

Binna was taken aback when both boys unexpectedly stood up, causing Yi-chan to forcefully grab Eun-gyeol's hair. Consequently, Eun-gyeol retaliated by doing the same, resulting in both boys mercilessly pulling on each other's hair akin to two young girls.

When a girl wearing a hat attempted to intervene in the altercation between the two boys to cease it, her hat was forcefully removed from her head, thereby exposing Choi Se-kyung. In a matter of seconds, all the boys encircled her while Yi-chan and Eun-gyeol disregarded this and persisted in their quarrel.

Binna was completely unfazed by this, whereas Cheong-ah, with her hand covering her mouth, concealed her shock at Se-kyung's unexpected comeback.

All of a sudden, the students began dispersing and distancing themselves from the field upon the arrival of the teachers. Binna found herself in a state of hesitation, uncertain about the appropriate course of action. She had no desire to intervene, particularly if it meant incurring her stepmother's anger. However, she also didn't want to abandon her sister to face all the repercussions alone, considering Cheong-ah's apparent willingness to assist Yi-chan in escaping from that situation.

Binna nervously bit her lower lip when her sister looked at her, silently inquiring if she could assist Yi-chan. With hesitation, the dark-haired girl agreed and positioned her feet in front of the teacher who was pursuing Yi-chan. Consequently, the teacher stumbled and fell onto the ground, landing face-first.

Cheong-ah hid her joy while observing the van transporting Yi-chan, who, upon realizing the presence of the two sisters, expressed his appreciation with a smile and a grateful nod.