ix. The heart

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter nine: :;

"Why do I keep thinking about you?"

"Why do I keep
thinking about you?"

Upon encountering Binna for the first time in the gym storage of their school, Yi-chan perceived her to be an enigmatic and Introverted young lady, likely subjected to torment without any discernible cause, after having fled from the watchful eye of the supervising teacher at the entrance.

However, as he held her hand and they fled from the warehouse prior to the teacher's potential apprehension, he was captivated by her enchanting appearance under the sun. Her lengthy hair, embellished with delicate curls that shone brightly in the sunlight, gave her an otherworldly allure.

Nevertheless, the mere awareness of another person occupying his thoughts caused him to question his emotions. Binna possessed exceptional beauty, making her an ideal choice for any man, yet something prevented him from pursuing her affection.

Choi Se-kyung

He was initially drawn to the girl playing the cello because of her beauty, and this was the main reason why he didn't hesitate to fight for his love for her.

Meanwhile, upon discovering that it was Binna who had bestowed upon him the ill-fated ticket for Se-kyung's favorite band concert, he was taken aback. It had never crossed his mind that Binna would display such cruelty towards him.

However, upon witnessing Binna's reaction to his harsh remarks, filled with rage, he couldn't help but experience a slight sense of remorse, acknowledging that he had not granted her the opportunity to provide an explanation.

He became aware of his actions when he observed her turning back and attempting to depart. Filled with remorse, he pursued her and ultimately prevented her from potentially being hit by the vehicle behind her. It was peculiar that she carried on without being aware of the presence of the car behind her.

Nevertheless, the information he was given regarding the girl upon his return to the ice cream shop had left him in a state of astonishment, confusion, and remorse.