chapter 13

THE FAMILY MANSION...

The boys are sitting on the office room as they're watching the cctv camera about sehun that Mingyu send them to

Jin: that's weird if he has been here for two weeks then why he didn't do any move yet huh..

Namjoon: yes I was thinking the same hyung, kook what did you think...

He said as he look at Jungkook as well as his other hyung's they're all looking at him...

Jimin: kook..

He called him again but he wasn't hearing that at all his face is switching and his fists clinching hard making his knuckles red as his veins popped up...

He's glaring deeply at the screen looking extremely angry no no no ' he's furious...

Taehyung who was beside him tabbed hie shoulder making him come to his senses..

Taehyung: Jungkook..

He look at him with his dark expression that looks like he will hunt someone anytime that make his hyung's gulp a bit...

Suga: we asked you question what did you think about this...

His eyes again shifted to the screen as he lick his lips 'still his expression looking the same..

Jungkook: let him play a bit , before I fucking cut him into pieces....

He said grinding his teeth then he slam close the laptop...

Jhope: what's your plan now kook..

He smirked...

Jungkook: he want play then I will play with him too...

Jin: what did you mean..

He said as they all look at Jungkook, he glance at them with his devilish smirk is on his lips ' gosh they know that whenever they saw that fucking smirk he has something dangerous on his mind...

Jin: Jungkook ' you better not thinking on pushing tzuyu into this mess...

He chuckled with smirk then walked out the room without saying a word making him hyung's more anxious of what's he wanna do....

SEOUL....

CHOU'S HOUSE.....

Gyu: be careful your leg is still not recovered yet...

Mr chou: ughhhh..

He said as he fall into the bed again making his wife and mother sigh..

Granny: look didn't we told you ' just stay in your bed till your leg recover..

Gyu: you have to be happy that sehun broke only your leg..

Granny: aish ' this all happening because of that stupid girl even when she leave this house still her bad luck and problems following us...