x. Traitor

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter ten: :;

"His eyes, and the way he smiles"

"His eyes, and the
way he smiles"

Binna restlessly moved back and forth, eagerly anticipating Eun-gyeol's arrival outside the grand residence. She had an array of matters to confide in him and seek his counsel, being aware of his superior knowledge on the subject. During her wait for the dark-haired boy, Binna took a brief pause to savor the evening ambiance, despite being unable to perceive the melodious cricket sounds or the gentle breeze rustling the foliage. Nonetheless, she found solace in admiring the majestic expanse of the night sky adorned with shimmering stars.

She experienced a surge of enthusiasm as she laid eyes on Eun-gyeol entering the mansion, and with a beaming countenance, she eagerly approached him, exuding an overwhelming sense of joy at his presence. This infectious display of warmth and happiness, in turn, caused the brunette to reciprocate the sentiment, as her radiant smile had a profound effect on his heart.

"What?" With a smile still adorning his face, Eun-gyeol inquired, yet Binna simply took hold of his arm and hastily pulled him along with her "What is it? Where are we going?"

Upon entering Binna's room, she took the precaution of securing the door before positioning Eun-gyeol before her. Binna then proceeded to mimic the very signs Se-kyung had performed in her presence, refraining from offering any commentary. Meanwhile, Eun-gyeol narrowed his eyes in bafflement, struggling to fully comprehend the intended significance behind those gestures.

"What does the sign language I just did mean?" Binna questioned with a furrowed brow, patiently awaiting Eun-gyeol's response

"Dont go. Stay with me. That's what it means" Eun-gyeol replied with a perplexed expression, leaving Binna bewildered as to why Se-kyung would say such a thing to her? "Why? Did someone say that to you?"

"How about this, then?" Binna completely ignored his question and proceeded to make the same gestures that Yi-chan had made before his sudden confession, which had left her feeling foolish