Switched

Yuna's POV
With my world tour over, I had a lot to do.
I was currently cross checking my schedule for the second time.
Everything seemed okay.
I looked out the window of the plane and gazed down at the widespread landscape, It looked so dreamy, with so many clouds in sight, the night view of Bangkok was amazing.

"Beautiful" I muttered to myself.
Suddenly my string of thoughts was interrupted by someone.

"Miss would you like some more wine" asked the flight attendant, I simply looked at her and shook my head, indicating that I didn't want any, I didn't want to be tipsy when I landed.

Well it was too late for that as I was already feeling tipsy.

"Gosh, I only had two glasses of wine" I thought to myself.

Few moments later, I started to feel sleepy, so I adjusted my seat, to a more comfortable sleeping position, and put on my earpieces, connected it to my phone and placed my classical music playlists on shuffle.
I silently hummed to BTS V ; slow dancing.

At the airport

At 2:00 am, my plane finally landed in Bangkok, Thailand.

I got off the plane with my luggages, and headed towards the arrival hall.

As I walked into the arrival hall, everything felt different at the arrival hall, there were no large crowds behind barricades,I didn't have to push through a large crowd to leave the airport, there were no lights flashing at me, there were no paparazzi in sight.

This felt really good, and relaxing, I could simply stroll through the hall with no care.

I was glad that everyone was understanding about my need for a break.
My agency, and manager did try to convince me to delay my break for at least a year, but it was now or never.

Recently,I had also been very firm about the fact that I wanted my agency to keep my personal schedule private, and I'm glad they listened, cause I can't find any signs of any dispatch staffs anywhere.

Just to be extra careful I had to fly into Bangkok at night, cause I guessed the airport would be less crowded and busy.

I also couldn't risk flying a public plane, cause you never know, at times people could even take pictures of you just because they think you look like a celebrity, and In my case they would be right.

Even if I was ready to risk it, there were no public planes heading to Bangkok from Seoul at that time.

So I had to take out my private jet, and book a pilot two weeks in advance as it's former pilot, was hospitalised.

I looked around and everyone here seemed too busy with themselves to be chasing an idol, I felt extremely relaxed as I strolled through the hall, I could see the airport security, few yards away from me, they were all dressed In normal cloths, since I couldn't have my agency's security here as most of them were already known to the public, the airport security were here to ensure my safety.