3. Up until now in life

Author: First of all, I have a question. Why do people create quirks that are significantly stronger than they should be? What I mean is, if the quirk in question is not "All For One" or "One For All," then it shouldn't be stronger than, let's say, a B-class or C-class type of quirk for an OC hero. Is that too much to ask for? Like some plots where the person is not Op and grows strong as the story progresses.

Anyway with that rant off my chest, I should tell you that this chapter is more of a recap on Shiro's life from age 4 to 9, so the story can progress further and get out of this prologue introduction phase.

So anyway, hope you enjoy this latest installment and please, feedback is always appreciated.

Warning: This book is targeted at a mature audience as there will be graphic interpretation writing in here with some pretty serious topics being discussed such as sex, opposite-gender relationships, physical harassment, death, depression, and topic of suicide. So viewer discretion is advised.

Links:

(None yet)

Info Card:

CAPITAL LETTER = Yelling

Italic = Thoughts

*Insert* = Actions

<Insert> = Dialogue Action

Text = Serious tone/Emphasis

Text = Memory

{Insert} = Stutter Translation

[SideNote] = This is info that gives extra depth to the story.

A/n: I take no credit for any video or images used in the book. All rights go to their respective creators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing our protagonist's journey from the previous chapter, we now find ourselves six years into the future, and to say that a lot of things have changed would be an understatement. For this recap, we will start with his school life in general.

Now going back a bit in time, to when it was his fourth birthday and the revelation of his "Quirkless" status. Word quickly spread rapidly among the kindergarteners like wildfire, causing a shift in how Shiro was perceived. Suddenly, Shiro found himself under the scrutiny of his peers, as they now looked at him weirdly.

[Memory sequence initiating]

[Date: 29 June 2246; 8:51 A.M. | Location: Musutufa, Aoi Elementary School]

The scene unfolds in a fairly large room, with several children scattered around

The scene unfolds in a fairly large room, with several children scattered around. Some were gathered in small groups and engaged in conversation about their quirks, while some were demonstrating what their quirk could do. All the while two caretakers were observing from the sidelines, keeping a watchful eye on the children so there wasn't a ruckus.