Chapter 48: Bloody Brilliant Brunette

Okay, let's see

Okay, let's see.

Even if I'm trapped and cornered here, it's still spacious enough to have some room to dodge. Attacking me will be as difficult as dodging, so we're both disadvantaged.

"Are you mute?" Contrary to what I expected, he still continued on with this one-sided conversation. "Why don't you speak?"

Who will even want to talk to a guy like him? But then again, in his eyes, I'm the antagonist who attacked their territory. His actions are understandable.

"Hm...you've been quiet because you don't want your voice to be heard. It's difficult to fake, especially the opposite gender." Hearing him say that in a matter of fact tone made me gulp.

Jaeha and Jihyeok are already smart, but this guy figured out the truth in just, what, a few seconds?

The thugs I fought yesterday and even earlier thought I'm a guy! How come this bloody brilliant brunette knew that I'm a girl?!

...I'm not wearing heels, for your information.

But even if he is able to know that, I'm a bitch that never loses when it comes to acting. If I lose my composure, it will confirm his hunch more.

No, it's not even a hunch. He's convinced that I'm a girl. But I won't give him a reassurance that his conviction is factual.

Now I can try to jump away using the To the Moon card by doing some parkour techniques, jumpimg from wall to wall, but someone like him can easily grab me.

Even Daeseong Hwang was able to do it before, what more for this guy? Besides, I haven't tried to do that yet. If I try right now, it could be risky. I'll use that card when my plan works.

"System, I'm going to fight him."

[System]
I beg your pardon?

"He's blocking the way, I don't have a choice." I whispered as silent as I could. "I have a plan anyway, but you'd better save me with whatever plot armor you have in spare for me if this goes wrong, haha."

[System]
What?! Wait, Suhyeooooon!

I didn't waste any second as I attempted to throw a jab. As expected, the opponent effortlessly dodged it with an amused look. "You took the initiative to fight me?"

Without warning, he suddenly got ahold of my arm before I can distance myself away. His grip is not easy to get away from, and there's only two ways how my life will end right now.

Either I get flung away like a ragdoll or I get punched to the face, both will knock me out in an instant.

Seeing that smile didn't help at all. "That's cute."

[System]
On! Off! card has been activated.

In a blink, I easily managed to escape from his clutch. I knew the person behind the system helped me out this time. The exclusive card got activated on its own, so I'm not sure what buff I'll get and what the consequences will be.