Chapter 50: You're Not All That, By The Way

"It's time

"It's time..." His pinky finger is obviously lifted up as he held his usual fan. "...to wage war!" Jihyeok announced with so much passion, behind him is the same white board with the Gangbuk Map taped on it.

Time to re-introduce my crew babies and their respective rankings. Jihyeok Jang, the newest recruit, is the West's Advisor. He is ranked 6th at the moment.

As he stood there infront, Hyeondong, Haru, Kuja, and I sat together on the side.

Hyeondong Lee seriously watched Jihyeok, both hands held together in a serious pose. Browless guy is ranked 4th of West Gangbuk High.

The feminine boy beside him has his hair tied up in a ribbon. An elbow rested on the desk and the side of his face rest upon his palm. "War? What war?"

Haru is ranked 5th in our crew. "I didn't take you for a warmonger."

Meanwhile, Kuja sat beside Haru with his arms crossed. Just like Hyeondong, he's seriously staring at Jihyeok. This Yakuza-like bestie of mine is ranked 2nd.

And here is me, sat beside him and on the last corner. "It's finally time for war. But before that, can you do a chicken dance for us?"

As the Top Dog of West Gangbuk High, it's difficult to maintain my reputation for being ranked 1st.

There's a lot of rumors going around, with me only relying on the said rumors to appear strong and menacing, while letting my crew members do the fighting.

It's easy to dispel the rumors, but at the same time I can make use of it to lower any opponents' guard when they attempt to fight me.

"No, no! Everyone focus!" The advisor screamed in distress. "We don't have time to joke around! Currently, Hajun Gu is defending us against East Gangbuk High!"

I nodded. Yep, Hajun Gu is our reliable crew member who ranked 3rd. He's doing a good job in holding back East Gangbuk together with some Northern allies.

"Do we cheer him on?"

"No! That's not it!" Jihyeok raised a finger, his expression is a mix of disturbing and pitiful.

He looks normal yet he also looks...malnourished.

"This is the perfect opportunity for us to strike South Gangbuk High! Hajun Gu is holding East Gangbuk at bay. If not now, when will we get a chance to expand our territory?!"

I nodded again, satisfied with the performance this advisor is showing. There's some proof that he's atleast worth it to be recruited. "I hate to admit it, but you're right."

He snapped at me. "Why do you hate to admit it?!"

"What's your plan to attack South Gangbuk High?" I changed the topic or I might end up offending the poor guy.

"First, take a look at the map." I'm already looking but alright. "There are two routes that will get us to South Gangbuk High the most quickly. They are labelled as A and B on the map."