Chapter 5

The child was now in Alarice's arms.

"Who are you with, my baby?" She asked sweetly.

For a while, she has forgotten the now shocked Emperor.

"How could you leave us and marry another?!" A voice coated with dramatic pain said.

Alarice automatically raised her one eyebrow and looks at that person.

"How could you leave our child?! How could you betray us?!"

A man with long black haired and black eyes with a pretty appearance cried.

"Why would you bring your father here?" Alarice asked the child.

"I don't have a choice. Uncle told me to look after him." The child said.

She just sighed.

"Stop it, Yuwei. You're making others misunderstand." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"She has your hair."

That's when she remembers that she's with the Emperor. The emperor now looks dumbfounded. He doesn't know what to do and what's that? Does he looks hurt?

"Before you further misunderstand, No. She's not my child." She defended. "Well, not biologically at least."

"What does that mean?" Nicholas asked puzzled.

"That means that she's my child's second mother." The guy named Yuwei said and was about to come closer to Alarice but the Emperor drew a sword and pointed at his neck.

"Stop it! We're attracting attention!" Alarice said annoyed.

"Who is this man, Ally?!" The Emperor asked

"He's a nobody. Just my acquaintance back at my country. Now, can we please leave here? It's embarrassing."

"What do you mean a Nobody?! You agreed to be my child's mother, and we've been together our entire lives!" Shouted Yuwei

Alarice let go of the child comes closer to Yuwei then

*Pak*

She suddenly punched his face. "Do you want another one?"

Yuwei landed on his butt and he teary eyed exclaimed. "How could you damage my beautiful face?! This is blasphemy! I am a masterpiece of our Creator!"

"Please don't mind my father. There's something wrong with his brain but he's a good person. I apologize on his behalf. I am Hiciel Yang. I am 8 years old and the niece of the King of the Yang dynasty kingdom. That guy over there is my father Yaun Wei Yang and the brother of the King. Also she's Mommy Ninang's childhood friend." She politely said as she bowed to the Emperor

"How could your child be mature more than you?" Asked Alarice to the now getting up Yuwei

"Please don't be too hard on him Mommy Ninang. I am the one who wanted to come early before the Festival in an unofficial visit as I want to spent some time with you." The child said.

"Oh. You are always welcome to visit me, sweetheart. Now let's go to the Palace." She said. "Yuwei, fix yourself."

She looked at his Majesty. "I apologize Nicholas but can we go home early. It's already past the bedtime of a child."

"Sure. Let's now call the carriage."

Nicholas has mixed feelingsl looking at the child. Although the child looked nothing like her except her hair 'cause it's obvious she resembled her father greatly, she can't help but wonder that if a daughter is born between him and her, he was sure she would be cuter and lovelier than that child.

Sure he has two sons but even though they are both close as normal brothers, all thanks to Alarice. There will always be tension in them for the succession battle. He even feel bad that when they grow up, they have to forget their brotherly bond just yo fight to the throne.

However, he sometimes long for a normal family. Looking at the three that was walking in front of him, he felt jealous. How he wish they had a daughter like that girl. Will it make a difference?

--

"GUARDS! INTRUDER!"

The palace was awakened by the loud shout of the second Prince. The royal knights rushed towards the voice.

"I'm not! I am the daughter of Mommy Ninang! She's the Empress of this country!" A little girl shouted

"Liar! Empress mother doesn't have a child!" He hissed

"Hah! You don't believe me? Just one look at my beautiful silver hair and you'll know that she's my mother." She boastfully said

The second prince failed to think of a rebuttal. After all what she said is true. Her silver hair looks exactly like her mother.

"Plus, I can see and summon spirits. Isn't that an undeniable fact that I have her blood?" She said while playing with her summoned water spirit

The second prince's anger rose. That one ability is always what he wanted. He always love the story of his Empress mother about the spirits and the spirit world but since he doesn't have a spirit seer's blood he can only see few spirits and even need the help of spirit seer to see them.

"How can I believe you?! You're just playing tricks on me!" He said and pushed the girl.

The girl stood up and punched him. The shocked prince fell to the ground but he bounce back quick as he pulled her hair.

The knights who just came was shocked. They were taken aback seeing the second prince being a complete mess.

"What are you guys doing?! Stop them!" Alarice ordered, still in her night gown.

The Emperor also came to the scene and when he saw Alarice. He remove his coat and put it in her shoulder.

The two kids who were both messy and dirty were still seething with anger.

"So? What happened here?" Alarice asked feeling stressed.

"She's an intruder!" The second prince shouted

"I'm not! I'm Mommy Ninang's daughter!"

"Okay, that's enough. I apologize second prince for not introducing her sooner. This is Hiciel Yang, my niece from my home country. The reason for his white hair is because I gave her my blood when she was young thus, resulting to the transfer of some on my ability. Hiciel, this is our second prince, Naveen Rhyzen von Cilmair."

The two glared at each other.

"Now that the misunderstanding is cleared. What do you say to each other?" Alarice asked sweetly

"Mhh?"

"I'm sorry." The both of them say. She patted their heads.

"Good. Now go wash yourselves and let's go have breakfast together." Alarice said

"Wow. Maybe having a daughter was really a good idea. That looks fun." The Emperor mumbled.

Little did Alarice know, a naughty kind of danger us awaiting her.