Chapter 57: I Don't Need Money, I Need Sleep!

After all that pain we went through, I got to go home and enjoy the comfort of my bed

After all that pain we went through, I got to go home and enjoy the comfort of my bed. "Ahh, finally!" Sprawling like the sleep-deprived person I am, I pulled a nearby pillow and hugged it.

This is it, the feeling of rest. How rela—

[System]
Ding!

The system screen kept ringing a notification, making me reopen my eyes in disdain. "What the fuck is it this time?"

[System]
Suhyeeeeeeon!!!

Seeing my name and the familiar style of calling out to me, I sat upright the bed and stared at the system in surprise. "Bitch, is that you?!"

[System]
Fortunately, I survived the higher up's nagging. Did you miss me?

Hell yeah—oh wait a damn second, I'm not supposed to admit it. This bastard will just tease me the whole day if I do.

And so I frowned before rolling my eyes. "Not really." Plopping down the bed again, I rolled to the side and there sat the copy cloud who's currently in Dahyeon's form with a book in hand.

Watching her read reminded me of the webtoon I have to check out as well. "Right. I should read ahead about this awakening scenario. Do you know anything about it, Cloud?"

Flipping into the next page, the latter nonchalantly replied. "I do not, peasant."

Scrolling down my phone, I'm even seeing this situation happening right now. "Really? You don't?"

Looking back to Cloud, she answered the same response as I see in the webtoon. "As I told thee, I do not."

"Wow, you're more eloquent than me now."

"Thou art a buffoon."

I just smiled without any protest. "I don't understand but okay." The system that returned remained pestering me about the moderator's nagging while I'm fixated with the chapter I'm currently reading.

A lot will happen by tomorrow. Both Kuja and Haru will need to be awakened, but I don't think there's any proper scenario to awaken them at all.

Does that mean I really have to follow along the webtoon's plot? It will involve some risky situations though. What if it gets awry? Dahyeon and Soha's lives will be at stake!

"System, is this what you meant when you told me I can just screw the plot before?" If anyone sees me right now, they'll think I've gone mad talking to a non existent individual.

As usual, the blue screen lit up with the system's response to my question.

[System]
Yup! Isn't it exciting?

"Heck no." Pulling the blankets over, I laid down the bed properly as I turned off my phone and placed it on a nearby cabinet.

Time flies so fast, I bet I'll wake up and fight for another day—