╠2╣

" indeed, it's a really beautiful name , azura ! "
The leopard king smiled at her , totally satisfied with her choice.

" my child is so grown up ! She finally picked her name ! "
Damien said letting out an emotional chuckle while her mother reacted the same way .

" I know right ! "
Her mother was hugging her very tightly as she showered azura with kisses and praise.

Victor and lante were busy being happy , they didn't have anything to say but they were really happy .

" Dear, now that she is awake , let's inform her about something important. "
Lante said as he looked at the leopard queen who nodded and broke the hug .

" yes ! "
Her mother said .

" She just woke up , what if she again faints out of stress ?"
Damien whined while the leopard king just sighed .

" Damien, the sooner the better , we need to answer him too !"
The leopard king said .

" fine !"
Damien said sighing as he took a seat beside azura and the others did the same .
The bed was big enough to accommodate them all .

" so , who's dropping the news ? "
Victor raised a brow and they all pointed towards him , he sighed and face azura .

" you see , a young man named Asher had found you unconscious near the lake in the woods . He was the one who brought you back so that technically gives him the mating rights over you . He does seem like a nice guy , but he seems mysterious and cocky which makes us think twice before we entrust you to him . And lastly, he has no marks anywhere on his body . Would you want to take him as your mate ? "
Victor said.

" I don't know as I've never met him , how about you ask him to come tomorrow , we can test him then ! "
Azura said . She had to say something after all .

" that's nice ! "
The fathers agreed and the mother nodded .

" but listen, do not accept him if you don't want to ok !"
Her mother worriedly pats her head and preaches .
Azura nods as she smiles at her .

Then they all leave azura alone for resting after they inform her about how she should really think about this and how important she was to them .

Azura sat in the room as she looked outside . The events happening did hit her harder than Gojo's offscreen death , maybe it was worse than that. She knew all this was new to her and stuff , but she didn't have time to question what was going on right ? She had priorities so she'd sit somewhere nice to think about her flung into another world life when she's done with her tasks later .

According to azura's memories , the last thing she remembered was drowning into the deep lake . So technically the owner of the body was dead and now she was given a chance to live as her . That's messed up ! But still !
The deceased onwer of the body or the rumored peacock princess, was a nasty introvert , she had spent nearly her whole life in the mansion getting spoiled and sheltered with her mother and her males . Until one day , she fell for a tiger beastman named Edward , she decided to ask him to be her mate on the day she reaches the age , but that day she finds him making out with a female whom he had been rumored to court . She feels sad and goes near the waters to cry all alone , trips on air and drowns as she doesn't know how to swim . The end !

If azura clearly remembers then Edward wasn't that good looking , she wonders why someone as gorgeous and voluptuous as the peacock princess would fall for him ?

" how petty ! "
She grunts as she gets up and goes near the window , it was evening right now , azura was busy in her thoughts .

If the leopard queen was her mother than that idiotic leopard , Parker was her brother now and that Ultimately makes Bai QingQing her sister in law. Well , she wonders how much has the plot progressed? Has Bai QingQing even made an appearance ? If she has then has she been kidnapped by Curtis yet ? If not then just what is the current situation with her ?

Well whatever , she doesn't really plan on getting involved with Bai QingQing, staying away from the MC is the only way to stay away from unnecessary drama and stress .

If she was in the city of beasts then she was sure that Winston would be around here too !

She needs to grab him before Bai QingQing- but she needs to deal with the beastman called Asher first ! He better be a good match for Winston! Once she's sure of that she's definitely leaving this city behind.

Azura stood with her mother beside her , they were accompanied by Victor and lante . The leopard king and Damien were standing a bit far away from them as they stood in front of Asher , they planned on testing his strength today as planned , they wanted to see what was he so cocky about.

" mom , what exactly are my dads doing there with that man ? "
Azura asked . Yes ! She was totally unaware of their plan .

" they are testing his strength, only Damien planned to participate but then the young man cockily said how he could deal with two tetra marked beasts easily and it made the leopard king angry so here we are , after all you being my youngest child are precious and priceless ."
The leopard queen said .

"I see "
Azura nervously smiled at her mother .

Now that she was looking at Asher , he looked like a whole damn meal . Veiny hands , check. Tall af , check . Muscular and well built body ,check. Richness , check . Gojo's cockiness, check . Dressing sense, check . Her favoirite color red, check. She was into him now ! Of course it was really hard to meet someone who met her standards.

For a moment her eyes locked with Asher's , he smiled at her and winked . Oh lord !
This guy was going to troublesome!