╠13╣

" SISTER "
she heard someone yell , her mates immediately throwing daggers at the man who approached their female.

Looking at the leopard beast , they concluded that it must be one of leopard king's sons that azura was referring as brother .

" Parker! "
She smiled . No matter how overbearing and annoying he was , azura couldn't deny the fact that they had the same mother .

"You could've sent me a letter , I had no idea you were coming to see me ! did you pick your name ? "
Parker said as he hugged azura and she hugged him back .

" I wanted to surprise you actually! And yes , my name's azura . "
Azura said , she's so excited for no particular reason .

The males looked at the young man who hugged their female , they really wanted to be jealous but he was her brother and wasn't too older than her.

" I'm glad ! "
He said as he turned into his human from and had his clothes on while azura looked away , till he did his buisness.

" so you had males ? "
Parker said glancing at the three men who stood behind azura as they looked at them .

" yes ! "
Azura said as she smiled at Parker who nodded for a bit.

" of course my sister is the prettiest so no wonder many strong males would want her "
He proudly stated as he laughed and azura couldn't help but smile back at him. She knew that her relationship with Parker was going to be a love-hate one .

" actually ,I found a female too , sadly she is sleeping right now , I'll surely have her meet you later! "
Parker excitedly said .

" oh my , I'm looking forward to meeting her then "
Lies . She doesn't wanna see Bai QingQing until she's done with Curtis but she can't say that to her enthusiastic brother now can she?

" so , have you all decided on where do you plan on staying? "
Parker asked the males who looked at him .

" Well, we just arrived and we're planning on looking for a safe place to accommodate azura "
Winston , being the most polite person said .

" I see ! "
Parker thought for a moment before he came up with with suggetion .
" I do know a den that no one has used till now, I guess you guys could use that , I'll show you "
Parker said and Asher and Noah agreed to go with him .

After they left, azura and winston were standing alone .

So Parker had found Bai QingQing and from his reaction , it seems like he hadn't met Curtis yet ! So indeed this was her cue .

But how was she going to have her males leave her alone , no actually it wasn't necessary at all, she could ask her males to company her uhhhh she herself was confused and had no idea about her plan .

" shall we follow them ? "
Winston said as he placed his hands on her waist and kissed her forehead .

" of course, carry me , I'm feeling sleepy ! "
She pouted and winston couldn't help chuckle at her antics , nonetheless he did end up picking her up as he followed the scents of Asher and Noah.

Azura was laying on Winston's soft fur as she relaxed .
Parker had left after showing them the den saying that he will definitely visit his little sister later when everything here is settled . Azura was more than pleased to know that there was a pond of freshwater nearly five minutes away from their den .

Asher and Noah were also laying on the animal skin that they had spread there . The den was fit to accommodate four people but it had no rooms , just a big space and kitchen area with a built in stove .

It could work temporarily.

" you guys , know what ! I'm sleeping in the whole day , I'm not doing anything . I don't even feel hungry "
Noah said .

" me too , let's become rocks together ! The luggage sure was heavy ! "
Asher nodded in agreement. Still lies , there's no way a little luggage can be heavy for someone like him .

" Winston, would you like to rest too ? " azura asked as she got up and stretched her arms .

" it would be nice to sleep in the whole day ! "
Winston admitted.

" hmmm ? We do have meat from our previous hunts so I can prepare food for us , you guys can sleep , how about ya'll sleep in line , I can cover you guys with fur blankets , sleep well "
Azura suggested and the men where looking at her totally awestruck .

How blessed were they to have a female who was ready to do so much for them !

" sure "
The said in unison and did what they were told and azura covered them with blankets . Though they didn't need any , they were happy as azura was doing something for them.

" can I go take a bath ?"
She asked her mates who were asleep but opened their eyes at her request .

" I'll accompany you-"
They all said at the same time making azura laugh .

" I'll go alone , it isn't far away and it's still early in the morning , no one in the village would be awake anyway ! "
Azura said.

The men were still feeling uneasy about letting her go alone .

" I'll scream really loudly if I find myself in danger , I might go pick some berries if there are any around , I won't drown , I'll just bath at the edge "
She said .

The men sighed knowing that she wouldn't listen now that she was so serious.

" fine but scream loudly ok ! "

" its early in the morning so it'll be easier to hear you "

" I got fine ears darling, just scream from anywhere and we'll be there "