55. Ishta Devi 🔥

18+ update!

After a really loooooonnnggggggg time!!

Chandralekha POV

"You have no idea how blissful I am right now."

I bit on my lower lip, and scratched his back severely as he thrusted into me again.

"Ishhh, Raghav slow please!" I implored, tears began falling off my eyes, and he cooed me.

"Relax, Chandani. It will ease gradually."

"Anhhh!"

My lips were parted, and my breath had turned uneven, with my bosom falling up and down. He was kneading one of my boob, and his lips were tormenting my earlobe.

He began gaining pace, earning sensual moans from me. My hands extempore raked his back, head, nape and biceps.

I didn't realise when my hands progressed to his hips, and I grabbed it. He went insane after that, but I was shockingly enjoying it now.

My pain and throbbing had eased, and now I wanted to release something. I knew that it was orgasm, but I didn't know that it felt so good.

"Ishhhh, Raghav..... yes....ahhhh!"

My voice was undoubtedly driving him insane, since his pace was turning beastly every time I moaned his name, but I was loving it. I was falling for him, for my husband.

Never in my dreams I had wondered this moment with him, but tonight it seemed as if I was meant for him - ONLY HIM.

"Anhhhhh!"

My knees began shaking, and they turned feeble. My throat dried, he immediately slurped over my dried lips, making it wet with his tongue, that has been doing wonders all over my body till now.

His one hand progressed to my core, and he started to stroke the flesh over it, making me squirm like a fish under him.

"Release it, Chandani!"

He commanded, and with heavy breath, I released around his length, that was still inside me. I was tired now, and he knew it, so he pulled out.

"What about you, Raghav?"

I enquired, with closed eyes.

"I cannot release inside you. I've been a celibate till now, and it is going to be a long process for me. Let me help myself."

He answered, astonishing me. I sat up, only to decipher how badly my lower body was aching because of the first love-making session.

"Haanhhh!"

A breath moan escaped my mouth.

"Are you okay, love? Take rest! I'll get something for you."

He cooed me, and I frowned.

"I'm your wife Raghav. I should provide pleasure to you too, exactly like you did to me. Release inside me, no matter how long it takes."

I became adamant and stubborn, like I always had been with him.

"Chandani, my love, it has already become difficult for you to sit. Do you want to keep lying in bed for another month?"

He teased me with those sultry words, and I pouted.

"Please!"

I implored, he sucked on his lower lip, and grabbed my hips, to straddle me over him. I adjusted myself on him, I wanted it too. I loved the feeling of him inside me, so I wanted it again.