╠17╣

While they relaxed in the bathtub, she felt Curtis's hands grope her breasts , she didn't know why but all her males had weird obsession with her breasts , sucking her breasts and titfucking was their favoirite part of intercourse .

" Curtis"
She moaned and he hums .
" can I ask a shameless question ? "
She said suppressing her moans .
" go on "
Curtis said as he licked her ears .
"I don't know why but all of you guys have something with my breasts don't ya ? I mean , asher ended up titfucking me , winston ended up sucking and worshipping and did so many things to my breasts and Noah, no matter what he did to me , his hands and mouth never left my nipples "
She blushed as she mentioned all those things and Curtis hissed .

" hmm , maybe we do ......"
He said teasingly as he turned her to face him and got into his half turned form so that azura can sit on him . Now that her bare front body faced Curtis, his eyes never leaving her breasts as his hands cupped those melons .

" Well they do look absolutely delicious and ravishing , surprisingly they are of the perfect size, they fit so well in my hands , those big and plump breasts of yours darling are so luscious and succulent. "
He said as he sucked them and left azura a moaning mess .

" Curtis , fuck me ~ "
She said .

" my name sounds so sweet coming from you darling , but in the morning ? "
He smirked as he brought up Asher's joke .

" I don't care , fuck me now ! "
Azura said as she kissed him on his lips and he smiled , his hands roaming all over her . He smiled , he felt blessed actually.

" am I so fine ? Tell me darling . "
He asked as his hands travelled to her womanhood and his fingers teased the entrance .

" yes "
She breathlessly said . At this point azura could care less about sounding like a whore .

" were you thinking about me ? "
He asks her .

" yes "
A satisfied expression plastered on his face as he stared at azura who looked like a mess, red cheeks and hands over her breasts , they managed to barely cover her , her lips red becasue of the kiss and her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath . Her lying totally bare in front of him , so submissive as she asked him to fuck her , aroused him .

" whatever azura wants , she gets "

In their own little world , locked away
A couple lay, entwined in play
The man, dominant and strong
Teasing his woman all the way long

She's his good girl, eager to please
As he takes control and brings her to her knees
He whispers dirty words in her ear
Her body shivers, consumed by fear

He teases and toys, with his every move
As she surrenders to his dominant groove
Her body arches, in waves of bliss
As he takes her, to the heights of this

Azura breathlessly said ,
" where is it ? "
As she saw Curtis smile gently as he held her tiny frame in his arms and moved towards the bedrook .
" chest darling "

It was night time and the trio who was kicked out of the house house finally back .

They were shocked to find the house so silent and the living room was empty , even Curtis wasn't there .

" do you think I joked too much today ? "
Asher asked winston who was standing beside him .

" who knows ? "
Winston said .

" azura can never stay angry at us for too long , not when we were saying the truth "
Noah said and Asher nodded .

" you guys got telepathy or what? "
Winston asked as he raised a brow at the two birds .

" who knows "
They both said in unison.

" then how do you claim that you're both truthful ? "
Winston said .

" intuition "
That again came out in unison . Winston just shook his head at the two crackheads .

They put their goods down and then looked around the house and stopped near the bedroom where they found azura sleeping in Curtis's coils , she was naked .

" told ya ! "
Asher points as he looks at winston who just laughs.

" whatever . "
Winston said .

" what do you mean whateve-"

They were all silenced by an angry hiss , they stopped in their tracks as they looked at Curtis.

" shhh , she's resting "
Curtis said as he played with her hair and azura snored lightly as he hugged Curtis.

It was so adorable to see her hugging Curtis like that .

" Ok "
The three said in unison and went out to the living room .

Soon Curtis too turned into his human form and made azura wear some clothes and left the bedroom after covering her with fur blankets.

He then came to the living room to find the guys waiting for him .

" turns out you tire her a lot, you went rough "
Winston commented as he smiled at Curtis who sat beside them.

" nah , she was the one who asked me to do it rough but ended up falling asleep in the middle . "
Curtis said and Asher smirked knowing that he was never wrong and eisnton just sighed . Noah too of course smirked with Asher.

" I'd like to infrom you guys about something! "
Asher said .

" what is it ? "
The three said and their attention was totally fixed on Asher's next words .