╠19╣

" good morning love "
Asher said as he saw azura's eyes fluttering open .

The moment she saw him , her eyes filled with tears.

Seeing this he got panicked and cupped her face .
" what happened , why are you crying ? Come on ! "
Asher said panicking which caused the others too wake up too .

Everyone was surrounding azura whole she sat in the middle , crying in Asher's arm as he soothes her by patting her back gently .

" Asher, you all are so mean ! "
She said pouting .

" what why ? "
Noah said .

" come on , say something azura ? "
Winston said as he patted her head.

" we won't know anything unless you tell us , come on say it love "
Curtis said equally panicked .

" Asher said ya'll will go gentle on me ! And is this what gentle means ? "
She stopped crying and sniffed and they all sighed . For a moment they were thinking that she was hurting somewhere , no not in that way but actually hurting .

" my whole body is aching "
She said , her crying had finally stopped and Asher was wiping away the remaining tears as he kissed her forehead .

" there there , I'm sorry hmmm "
Asher genuinely apologizes .

" hmm "
She still glares at him to which he laughed in return.

* so adorable and cute*
They all thought in their heads .

" I'll prepare an herbal bath for you , Curtis help me boil water "
Noah said immediately taking action and Curtis followed him .

And ,yes , they were all dressed after they completed doing that deed.

Azura hummed in delight As she relaxed her muscles in the warm water , the herbs that Noah used seemed to be working immediately. She smiled to herself . Though the fivesome did leave a great deal of pain on her body , she can't help but admit that she did like it .

" how are you feeling darling ? "
Asher said as he came near the bathtub , he ran his fingers through her long locks and massaged her head and she again relaxed under his touch .

" I'm feeling better "
She chimes as a small smile makes way on her face .

" I'm glad , I'm sorry about last night, you see , seeing you being so beautiful and submissive got us out of our minds , we all really love you alright "
He said and smiled .

" I know and the feeling is mutual "
Azura said .

" I'm happy ! "
Asher said .

" what are others doing ? "
She asks Asher as she didn't hear anyone's bickering yet .

" Noah is cooking . Curtis and wisnton went to get water to fill our water storage tank "
Asher said and azura nodded. Yes , it was around the day they returned from camel's hump that azura decided to ask Winston to built a water storage tank , he had worked diligently and completed it within two days. The tank was attached to their house and winston even made a lid for it . Winston even made combs and hair accessories and jewelry for the with Asher's help and azura loved it . And somehow, the peacock pricness' hair was healthy and thick , it would be clean with just water but still , azura was adamant on looking for an alternative of shampoo in this world .

" I see "
Azura smiled and relaxed .

This life was indeed good and way better than the life on earth . She could live like a slacker without anyone criticizing her and even her smallest efforts and hardwork were rewarded and praised . That's how she was becoming more self confident .

Asher was combing azura's hair , she didn't feel like washing her hair as she just washed them yesterday .

" you're good at this aren't you Asher? "
Azura asked as she smiled .

" oh dear , I'm good at everything. "
Was all he said , by now azura should've expected that response every time she boosted his ego .

" the breakfast is ready "
Noah yelled from the kitchen area and Asher yelled back that azura and he will be there .

Azura got out of the bath and got dressed and Asher carried her to the living room area , azura was loving the princess treatment she was getting.

As she sat , she found Curtis and winston entering the house , they smiled the moment they saw azura.

" how are you feeling love ? "
Curtis said as he kissed her forehead.

" great !"
Azura said .

" be honest , you're OK right? "
Winston asked for confirmation and azura just laughed as she nodded again .

" I'm fine , winston . Really ."
Azura said as they all laughed and began eating .

Azura was really impressed , Noah's cooking skills were no joke .

The day had passed peacefully with azura doing nothing more that laying around and Asher babying her the whole day . She got whatever she asked for .

She was eating berries and feeding some to Asher and Noah as they both seemed to like them just as she did.

Curtis and winston were also laying around , it was a relaxed time of the day .

Just then their peaceful moment was interrupted by someone knocking the door .

" I'll go get it "
Asher said and went to the door .

When he opened the door , a man stood there.

" how can I help you ? "
Asher asked.

" the leopard queen has sent this letter for her daughter the peacock princess "
The man handed the letter to Asher and then took his leave .

Asher then walked inside and everyone was looking at him with curious eyes .

" who was it ? "
Azura asked.

" this letter was sent by your mother "
Asher said as he again settled down in his comfortable position and ate a berry from azura's basket .

" hm ? Mom ? "