sprained ankle

After they all had dinner...

After dinner..

Jk - princess now come lets study...

Y/n - tae tae oppa see naa this stupid bunny is agian telling me to study (fake crying)

Jungkook was about to say something but before him taehyung spoke ..

Tae - first didn't you tell him that you will study after dinner huhh??  and second who taught you to call your oppa stupid huhh?? (Said in a strict tone)

Y/n - but (looked down)

Tae - what but I think you need a lesson again (said strictly)

Y/n - noooo noooo I'm sorry (scared)

Tae - why are you saying sorry to me say sorry to your kookie oppa (stern)

Y/n - I'm sorry kookie oppa (held her ears and said while looking down)

Jk - ok fine but I'll only forgive you if you will study..

Y/n - ahhhh it'sss cheatingggg (shouted)

Taehyung and jungkook both covered their ears with their palms..

Jk - ohh myy godd my poorr earss... you!!
(Pulled her ear)

Y/n - awwhh oppaaa oppaa it's hurtinggg please leave (held his hand)

Jk - it's supposed to hurt my baby sissy..

Y/n - awhh tae tae oppa please say kookie oppa to leave please (puppy and little moist eyes)

Tae - (sigh) jungkook enough leave her now ..

As jungkook left her ear..

Y/n - you are badie (rubbing her ear)

Jk - ohh thank you now stop your drama and come with me to study (strictly)

Y/n - but-

Jk held her ear..

Jk - what continue na what were you saying..

Y/n - (nervous laugh) i-i was not saying anything oppa ..

Jk - hmm good now come (left her ear)

And after that y/n studied and then they all slept..

Next morning....

Tae - princess wakeyy wakeyy (said softly caressing your hair)

Y/n - oppaaa 5 minutes more plewsee (said in a sleepy baby voice)

Tae - no way! Get up fast or you will get late (said while shaking you)

Y/n - lemme sleeppp naaa (said in a annoyed sleepy tone )

Tae - wait let me call jungkook when he will give you slappy na then only you will understand (said in fake anger)

After listening to taehyung you quickly sat on the bed..

Y/n - noo  oppaa no need see I'm up!!

Tae - good now go and get ready fast or you will get late..

Y/n - okiee (jumped from bed and started to run towards the bathroom)

Tae - heyy don't run or you will fa-

And before he could complete his sentence he heard crying voice of y/n from the bathroom..
As he quickly ran towards the bathroom and sat you sitting on the floor crying badly while holding your ankle ...
He quickly picked you up in his arms and went out of the bathroom and made you sit on the bed..

Tae - (kneeled infront of you and hugged you )shh shh it's ok don't cry bubbaa ..

Y/n - oppaa it's hurting soo badd (said while crying badly)

Tae - shh shh lemme see..(frowned in worry)

As he softly took her foot in his hand and saw it was getting swollen ..

And that's when jungkook came after hearing her crying..

Jk - heyy bun what happened (said worriedly as he quickly went towards you )

While tae quickly opened the side table drawer and took out a pain relief spray and then sprayed it on her ankle...

Jk - hyung please tell me what happened (said being really worried)

Tae - ask her by yourself (said while examining your ankle and trying to control his anger cause he really didn't want to scold you right now )

And jungkook noticed his anger as he looked at you who was sniffing with a tear stained face..

Jk - bun what happened tell me please how did you get hurt (asked softly)

But y/n just looked down cause she knew that she will get scoldings..

As taehyung sighed heavily after making sure it was not that serious injury but she still needed to give her ankle rest and it could be more dangerous ..

Tae - she will not tell anything (glare at you and told everything to jungkook)
And now her leg is swollen and she needs to give it rest for like 3 ,4 days..

Jk - (sighed) who told you to run huh!??
( Sternly)

Y/n - I'm s-sorry (said while looking down with teary eyes)

As jungkook let out a deep breath as he knew taehyung is already angry so he can't lose his cool...

Jk - see now you got hurt naaa(said calmly but a little sternly)

You just nodded while looking down....

Tae - I'm coming with an ice pack jungkook till then please call Jin hyung and inform him that she is not coming to school today..

He said in a calm voice but a hint of coldness was in his voice and then he went out of the room ignoring y/n..

Y/n - k- kookie o- oppa tae tae oppa a-angry (said with teary eyes)

As jungkook sighed heavily looking at her..
And just wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and then called jin to inform him...

...........................
To be continued...

What do you think will happen next???

Please share your opinion and reviews in the commentsss :)

Thankuuu for readinggg <33333