╠26╣

" Leon, tell me how beautiful I am ! "
She asked as she pressed herself on him harder .

Leon was holding back and his chest was heaving up and down because of lack of breathe and the sudden closeness . He was afraid that he might not be able to hold himself back for long if he even stared at her bare skin . But he liked her touch and the way she felt against him .
His mind was exploding from the emotions of lust and admiration for his female .

" you're the prettiest , my love "
He breathed in his heavy voice and azura giggled .

" really ? But you didn't even look at me ? Are you saying that to the wall "
She said .

" I might lose control and do something irrational if I look at you right now , trust my words , you're the prettiest and the loveliest female , my love "
He said still avoiding looking at her .

" then do it ! That's why that dumb red bird and the others left you behind , let's mate "
She said as she made him face her and kissed him .

With every mate she was gaining , she was getting more confident about her kissing skills as That's all she managed to do as everything else from there would be taken care of by her males.

And the moment she said that Leon had laid her down and was hovering over her as he attached his lips to hers .

This time she wanted to spice things up a bit .

She takes him in her mouth
An act of pleasure, not uncouth
Her tongue swirls and dances
As he watches her in trances

With every flick and suck
She ignites a fiery sensation
His body tenses and quivers
As she shows him how she loves

The tables turn now .

He stares at her in awe
Of the naked body before him
Admiring every curve
Every inch of her skin

As his lips touch her skin
And his hands roam free
She can feel his desire
Taking over completely

He thrusts in with force
Each movement a fierce demand
She's lost in the pleasure
As he takes her by the hand

Their bodies entwine
In a dance of pure bliss
As he moves with a speed
That is nothing short of fierce

Azura cursed herself for being a whore every now and then . But she didn't regret a bit of it .

This had become a routine sort of thing , having sex and bathing.

Right now she was in the bathtub , relaxing her muscles, today things did work out well with the blow job, she had watched porn but had no experience so she was unsure whether or not she'll be able to do it right but Leon's reactions told her other wise .

Leon had joined her in the bath .

She often heard Leon chuckling as he smiled and traced his mark on her back near the left shoulder .

" what's making you so happy ? "
Azura asked .

" hmmm , nothing . I've never actually pictured myself getting a female , because of my own cocky behavior and here I am "
He said as he kissed her neck .

" hmm. Don't worry , you'll never be as cocky as asher "
Azura chuckled .

" right! I can't be as cocky as him "
Leon agreed as they both relaxed in each other's embrace .

She then suddenly felt Leon cupping her breasts as she moaned a little .

" what are you doing Leon? "
Azura asked .

" Nothing, just taking a payback for the teasing you did earlier when you stripped yourself bare and grinded on me ,I now know that you're not really innocent when it comes to these things "
He said as he fingers her and she couldn't help but moan.

" time for round two love, I'm no where near to done . "

" oh no "

" oh yes ! "
And with that they continued doing that till it was till the lunch time and they even went on doing it for more two hours after lunch . Leon was too charming and seductive for azura to say no .

It was finally evening , the men were finally back and Asher was looking at azura with a smirk as she lied on the bedroom .

" Leon , you got good stamina, the last time we saw her this tired was when we all ganged up on her . "
Asher said impressed .

" how long did you guys do it ? "
Winston asked seeing her sleeping so soundly.

" Winston, wrong question "
Noah said shaking his head and Curtis spoke .
" ask him when did they stop ! "
And both the men nodded and everyone was now looking at Leon for answers.

" we stopped around an hour ago "

And everyone was looking at him in disbelief as they prayed for their beloved's legs .

Noah was so sure that she was going to need that herbal bath desperately when she wakes up .