Chaos

〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

People strive for success. Some strive for happiness. Some solely works for the love of thrill. Shaira lived for it. Gone are the days when she felt something close to empathy. She simply didn't like it anymore. She don't do emotions. She hated those.

They were traitorous. Her interest now lies with her company. She was too addicted to her adventures to even care what everyone think of her. Her first concern was her business and second was nothing.

She didn't care about anything and she was happy. She first started with making instruments. She would not understand what her Uncle Michael saw in her. He invested in her company and boom in three years she handle with the most precise and expensive instruments, you could ever see in your life.

Her hands were believed to be gold. Everything she touched, she turned it into a mega capital centre. Well all the good things it brought, it brought a lot of negative things too like social pressure.

Noone would want a mere nineteen year old woman control the gears of the industry. Shaira needed a power move to quiet the opposition.

Her life changed as soon as she stood in the industry with her sirname. When she changed her name to Shaira Vanedestine. Those who took her as a joke trembled knowing she belonged to her family.

Shaira was never proud of her move but she needed something. She had worked day and night for her company. She started small but then she became big. She returned Michael's funds within two years with successful intervention in opening multiple schools for instrument players and now, she ruled both things with the most influential people kids learning in her school. Her successful ventures in fields of real estate made her the most successful businesswoman in the mere age of 22.

Shaira became busy. Her life was always in the news but she never disclose her relationship with them. She was headstrong. That is what she had always wanted.

Everything stopped hurting when she hurt the most beautiful man she had ever seen. Her love for him was everything she had but she chose her success. She knew she would not be able to have it again. She would not strive for it too.

"Miss Shaira? Your conference will start in two hours."

Shaira's eyes snapped towards her secretary, Miss Christina Augustine. She was older than Shaira by three years. She was beautiful italian girl with her eyes as blue as it could be. Her porcelain skin twinkled as she smiled at Shaira.

Shaira gave her nod as she rolled her glass paper weight. Her eyes stuck to the beautiful flora inside it. Shaira sighed as she leaned on her chair.

She had everything. Everything she wanted in her life. Petty emotions never shook her in these years. She had forgotten everyone. Even Uncle Michael. She had talked to him once in two years after stabilizing her company. She rubbed her heart trying to calm her down. Guess, old habits die hard.

...

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Shaira Vanedestine, CEO of LUXE.

I am ecstatic to launch our new Sigma 3 Violin Prim. Carved with the precision and works of our esteemed artisans. This is for all the people who love music symphonies and violin."