2.

Authors pov

"The bussiness tycoon of this year is no one other than the one and only Ryan sikander" the spotlight flashed into his side. He was sitting on the chair with an emotionless face. His green eyes was sharp and dark. Well shaved beard and a defined jaw line. Black smooth and silky hair a complete greek god who was dressed in a three peice of armani suits. But his face don't show any excitment or happiness how  He is one who won as bussiness tycoon from the past three years. He is the one of the famous bussiness man in italy.He rule italy. This things don't make him Happy fuck this kind of things never makes him happy he is an exception a mystery. two things in this world can make him happy. Blood and his fatal obsession toward a innocent girl.

                       🥀

"Sir, we catch him"he smirked at his PA 's word's. A different sense of happiness washed over his nerves. He got his today's prey. He stood up from his chair and went to his basement.here a man who was on his mid twenty.new prey who was tied in a rope. face full of bruises and cuts. A smirk formed on Ryan's face. He walk toward that guy he started shivering under Ryan's intensive gaze.

"signore, per favore lasciami.  non ho fatto niente di male"
"Sir please leave me i don't did anything wrong"he started crying and pleading. Ryan closed his eyes in annoyance.
"Sshhhh"Ryan said and closed his green eyes  a satisfied smile washed over his face.

"Signoree, pleasee "his cries triggered Him

He ordered his men to put his hands on the special cuff. His fingers are poped out from the cuff.

"Signoree, please leave mee".he walk toward him and asked his men to put his cuffed hands on the table.
They did. He panicked and started screaming for leaving him.

Ryan opened his secret locker which was filled with different kind of tools, he took the most sharpest knife among them. That guys eyes went wide in fear.

"Perchè lo hai fatto?"
(Why did you do that?)
Anger was visible in his question.

"Per favore, non ho fatto niente, lasciami"
(Please, i didn't do anything, leave me ")

That guy cried and screaming for his life. But the devil don't care to listen to his pleading.

"Ti darò la possibilità di vivere di nuovo, ma devi dire chi è lo stronzo"

(I'll give you a chance to live again, but you have to say who the asshole is)

"non sapevo niente  allora come posso dirtelo?"
(I didn't know anything so how can I tell you?)

"Ok, let it be"Ryan suddenly digg that knife into his intex finger. He screamed in pain. Ryan smirked by seeing his horrified eyes. He pushed that knife harder into his nail. Blood oozed out from his nails. Again stabbed on his other finger's. Immensive pain passed through that boy's body.Ryan successfully plucked out his whole nails from his hands.

"Signore..."Ryan stabbed that knife into His palm he screamed loudly.

"There is no need Buddy, i can found out it by myself. And nice to meet you"

Ryan stabbed that knife into his another palm blood oozed out. Ryan smirked by seeing his face. His cries and pleads echoed.

"Take care of him, pill him skin off from his body, cut him into 10 peices and gift his body to his boss as a birthday surprise"

That Guy's eye widened in shock he don't expect this. Fear started building in his body, he is shivering just by the thought of the torture. He is going to get.already his body is terrified by the torture of this devil.