BROKEN MARRIAGE

Kushi, kushi where are you? Buaji yelled from the living room.
She then turns towards garima and said "finally today this bad omen was going far away from our life".
Garima smiles evilly and said "oh I so happy jiji I asked shashiji to not bring her home but no he never listened.
She always overshadows my daughter. It's great that shashiji is hospitalized now we can marry her off".
Payal heard everything but choose to stay mum and let it happen.
Payal's self talk "she always snatched everyone and everything from me first my babuji,next my crush who fall for her,then the man I loved abhishek he chose kushi I hate her no i loathe her".
In all this kushi don't know that her family hated her she was ready to marry a divorcee for her father's happiness. Today is her marriage day she decked up as beautiful bride waiting for her prince to take her away. In maroon red lehanga she looked like a princess. Her hazel orbs was flickering with nervousness and hope that somehow this wedding is just her nightmare and she somehow woke up from it.
But alas
Her buaji is yelling for her to come down. She along with her family reached temple. The groom was sitting there waiting for her his looks made her so much uncomfortable. As she was about to sit beside him. A woman in her late 20's came there with a child and claimed he was husband.
Madumathi and garima are nervous while payal was confused. While happyji the neighbor enquired that woman they came to know that he was not a divorcee as he said but he was still married.
As everyone starts to berate the groom he confessed that he saw kushi and he lusted over her and wanted her.
He then reached out to madumathi and asked her for kushi's hand in marriage. She came to know that he was married and wanted to cancel the wedding. But he gave 50 lacks for her to shut her mouth. Buaji and later garima who were greedy has agreed and emotionally blackmailed kushi using shashi's name.
Kushi was broken. She was abused by buaji and garima. She was taunted by them. She was always considered as an outsider by them even payal used to taunt her. She left her graduation in middle for all of this.
The wedding was called off. Everyone gave her the look of pity. Murmuring erupted.
Now who will marry her? Was a big question mark.