╠33╣

" at least we're hot! "
They said in unison and azura count help but Laugh at that .

She was no one to state otherwise. Her harem was surely filled with fine and hot men but that didn't give them the right to act like persistent jerks .

" I'll decide when I mate him , it's my choice! "
Azura said and winston nodded.

" I agree "
Noah said.

" so , Finn, how do you like the idea of swimming ? "
Asher said changing the topic .

" I can swim if I want to but I normally want to avoid getting wet "
Finn said and Asher's eyes shined in excitement .

" Noah, Leon, you heard that ? "
Asher said and the males whose names were mentioned nodded tiredly .

Azura just wondered if this was going to be the first question A new male added to her harem is going to be asked . She didn't know when did it even became a thing.

" looks like we might be able to get along well after all "
Noah said grinning .

" I hope so "
Leon snickered.

The males had left to finish their incomplete work .

As much as Leon hated to admit it, having Finn around azura was a reassurance. Same went for Winston too , he was overthinking about them being strong enough to protect azura , still he knew one thing , something like this could happen again and azura being kind hearted and naive wouldn't know that it's a trap and not every strong man would be like Finn, it's not necessary that the person won't harm her and control himself from doing something wrong like Finn did . In the end , it was never about them being weak, it was about azura being kind and all , so having someone stay by her side all the time would be nice .

The men had done the hunting for the dinner before they left ,so that azura never has to be left alone . It was a matter of two days before they move back and till then , they planned on doing this .

Azura was lying on Finn's lap as he ran his fingers through her long and silky locks , this much was comfortable for the both of them .

" I had a thought "

" Finn, not again "
Azura said tiredly .

" trust me it's a good thing to talk about this time! "
Finn whined at her reaction.

Finn and azura had been talking about philosophical things since the men left , everything Finn suggested anything , the conversation would always end up taking a dark turn.

So azura wanted to calm her head down and lay down and Finn helped her with that .

" do you think it is unethical to kill someone even though they've done nothing wrong to you but they've done many wrong things to others "
Finn asks.

Why did all his suggestions need to have words like slaughtering and killing , included in them .

" I can't say it's right or wrong hun , but I can say one thing for sure, it's not your job to be judging them , karma will surely bite them "
Azura said .

" that was one diplomatic answer "
Finn said pleased with azura's response.

" then , what if someone has done something bad to you and you're being mistreated in some way , you just wonder if karma will ever hit them , some times the wrong people do get their punishments but they make no sense as the victim is aldredy dead ."
Finn asked .

" if someone has done something wrong , it's their buisness . Judgment isn't about then getting what they did twice the amount , it's about you receiving more than them , you being happier is what must've hurt them them most and you're happy so ....... wouldn't they be suffering ? "
Azura said whatever she felt like saying at the moment.

" why do your suggestions contain things about killing ?"
She asked .

" because it used to be my hobby ? "
Finn smiled.

" used to be ? Since when did you stop?" Azura asked .

" around the day I saw you "
He said .

Azura felt a weird sensation, she was glad and she was touched too .

" that's so sweet of you , it's just that you don't seem like a Profesional killer to me ."
Azura said .

" that's something that makes me good at it "
Finn laughed at that.

" was it a compliment to yourself ? "
Azura asked confused .

" maybe ? "
Finn shrugged.

" Finn, are you really getting comfortable around my mates "
Azura asked .

" I'm trying my best to not act according to my instincts, I think I can go well with Curtis "
Finn said .

Yes , he and Curtis were alike in many aspects .

Curtis even hugged Finn saying that it'll be allright, he also said that if Finn focuses on azura's happiness and join his happiness to hers then life with everyone else will become easier because that's what all of them think too. All of them are on the same side , there is no need for rivalries or jealousy .

" you're a mythical beast right ? "
Azura asked and Finn nodded .

" then are there many others like you ? What makes you special from all the other beastmen "
Azura couldn't contain her curiosity longer now .

" Well , any species that can change into their human and beast form are called beastmen , there are many other mythical beasts too. What makes me special is that awakening nine tails is a task next to impossible, it's hard , before I completed the awakening , I ended up slaughtering all of my kind because I despised them and their behavior towards me . You can't help but go crazy, it means you're being tested, and if you manage to survive all that mental stress for 1000 years then you are gifted with the ability to control someone's emotions  , powers that are given to us are normally psychic and that's something that makes us superior to normal or penta marked beastmen we have a clear advantage over them. Some mythical beasts are mascots of seasons , they can temporarily cause weather change , though the psychic powers are common after an awakening for any beastkin . Any penta marked beast can destroy a city as a whole if they wish and they can give any mythical beast a hard time if strong enough . Penta marked beasts can teleport and develop psychic abilities like us too , but they need to work hard or something should trigger them so that they awaken it . Though using those powers puts a lot of strain on us , we normally avoid  using them ."
Finn explained.

" that's wonderful "
Azura wondered . What Finn said was not easy but if it was possible then could Asher and Leon make it to their awakening ? She decides not to tell them and let them progress on their own pace .