╠35╣

" I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU NOAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
azura yelled as she hugged Noah really hard while Noah just patted her head nodding .

" I can see that very well darling "
He kissed her forehead and azura still continued clinging onto him .

" finally , Noah, I'm so glad ! "
Winston said .

" see , all you had to do was give up on eating berries and you'd level up just fine ! I'm so proud of you , have as many berries as you want now ! "
Asher said as he patted Noah's back proudly while winston shook his head at Asher's silliness.

" stop preaching to others, dumb bird. And Noah, don't listen to him . You leveled up because of sparring and hard work "
Leon said and Noah nodded.

" I'm glad you got stronger ! "
Curtis and Finn said in unison .

It was a nice evening .

Azura was greeted with a surprise the moment Curtis and Finn brought her to their house back , it was done with everyone. The men had taken the luggage and planned on settling it before azura enters the house , so that way she wouldn't have to work more at all . The men knew about this since last night which was roughly the time naoh showed them his fourth mark , only azura wasn't informed about this big news as she was sleeping soundly and the men had left before she could even wake up .

Azura had been hugging and praising Noah the moment she entered the house and saw him .

" there there ! I'm so happy seeing you happy darling "
He said patting azura's head .

" I'm so happy for you "
She said as she gave him a peck on the lips and he lightly blushed at that . Azura giggled and then went down those small stairs to see how the rooms were built.

She was a hallway there , four rooms on one side and three rooms on one side , the rooms had doors built , while the bathroom was doorless . They even built a toilet, winston managed to create a pipe that takes all the trash outside in in a dump . As it's all biodegradable, he could make compost , as disgusting disgusting it sounds , it is true .

Going inside the bathroom, she saw that there was a space made for placing clothes and drying skin , the tub had gotten twice as big compared to the previous one , she saw two big tanks there which were covered with a lid of wood , there was water stored in them , turns out winston ended up making water storage tanks inside the house and destroyed the tank which was outside as this one seemed more convenient. There was even a small wooden table there , in case anyone wanted to sit there .

She then went inside each of the rooms and saw that each room had beds and a cabinet like space .

She then went to the room that she herself had requested to be built . It was the storage room .

Each room had fireplace for lighting purposes .

She opened the door and walked in , it looked like a walk in closet .

They had all the blankets on one side and clothes on the other side , there was a lot of fire wood stored in the middle, means it would last them at least for two more weeks .

She was surprised from the way winston had planned this,it was perfect . She doubted if he'd ever need her help .

Going back to the living room area , she saw eager faces of all her mates , waiting for her to say something .

She gave them a toothy grin,
" it's perfect . I absolutely love it "
She said .

And her males sighed in relief as their tiredness faded away knowing that their hard work paid off, a smile from azura was all it took them to relax .

" you all of worked so hard! I'm so proud of you all ! "
Azura said as she too sat .

" we're glad that you like it ! "
Asshr said .

" it's the only thing that matters after all" Curtis added .

" still , let's celebrate today ! I want to prepare a feast for you all , it's a special day , we've got two reasons to celebrate! " azura said , a excited smile never leaving her face .

" I agree with her "
Winston said nodding in approval .

" I know right ! " azura said.

" it's going to be really fun ! "
Leon said smiling.

" so , what do you want to prepare ? "
Finn asked looking at azura who paused for a while.

" whatever you guys want to eat ! "
Azura said happily .

" oh really ? "
Noah raised a brow.

Azura wasn't sure and she hoped she was mistaken when she saw Noah make that smirk . She was too positive and happy to notice such things like exchanging of glances between Asher and Noah.

" oh my , would you prepare anything we ask you for ? "
Asher said with a wicked smile on his face .

" of course as long as I know the recipe and the ingredients "
Azura said .

" I'm sure you know all the ingredients for that dish, right Leon? "
Asher said as his gazed shifted to Leon who understood and nodded .

" I'm sure she does , right love ? "
Leon said .

" what dish are you talking about ? "
Azura was now getting confused .

" and if she doesn't then Curtis can surely help her remember "
Noah smirked .

" I'm sure I can use some help guys, Finn and winston, would you like to help me out ? "
Curtis said getting where this was going immediately and informed the two clueless guys of their gang .

Who then understood and looked and each other before smiling.

" of course "
The both said in unison .

" you know , Curtis made a little something for you "
Leon said as he pointed towards the snake who smiled at azura .

Azura was totally dumbfounded about what was going on but she knew one thing , shit was going down ...............