╠41╣

" here "
Noah said as he approached azura with the fluid in his hands .

Azura raised a brow and Noah just smiled at her .

" how about you keep it with you, I'll have it later "
Azura said smiling back and Noah nodded .

His eyes then fell on the female sitting beside azura , she did look familiar, he looked at azura , asking her who she was again .

" it's my brother's female ! "
Azura said smiling and Noah nodded . He and muir exchanged glances and nodded at each other. Azura had no idea about what was going on but nothing seemed to go wrong yet .

" I see "
Noah nodded happily at her .

QingQing's wolf mate had arrived with the juice in his hands and QingQing had it , judging from her expression, she seemed to know what it was aldredy , azura really wanted to ask her about it but she couldn't go around asking what was it as it was something from the modern world .

" I'll get going then , I'll make sure to ask Parker to visit you next time he comes here ! "
QingQing said and she got up to leave with her males .

Azura didn't know why parker wanted to get so strong this badly but it was good anyway. QingQing walked away with her males and azura's attention shifted to Noah who was aldredy staring at her .

" Darling, shall we leave too ? I'm sure Leon is waiting outside . "
He said pointing towards the big door .

Azura nodded and then got up to leave with Noah and then suddenly a loud yell was heard.

" how dare you walk past me with such arrogance that too twice ! Do you even know who I am ugly female ! "
The owner of the voice yelled angrily, it was really obvious who it was , Rosa. The pampered and self indulgent tiger princess who thinks that the world revolves around her .

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to "
QingQing said.

The crowd had gathered there and were gossiping among themselves.

While Rosa kept yelling things at QingQing, the males throwing daggers at each other , ready to fight.

QingQing's eyes fell on azura who was passing by , as if she was asking for help!

Azura was planning on walking away until guilt again hit her , she cursed her fate again , why did she have to be that leopard's sister again !

Rosa then followed QingQing's gaze and found her looking at azura , Rosa's anger only fueled more as she walked towards azura , well she hadn't even done anything , azura hadn't yet even reacted to QingQing's eyes on her and Rosa was here standing in front of her , Noah threw glare at the scene unfolding in front of him .

It was tedious and annoying .

" you're that ugly peacock princess who took my winston away from me !!!"
Rosa said as he pointed towards azura .

Words surely spread faster than fire. So what ? It's not like he's yours . Isn't he her uncle ? Uhh anyway ......

" when did my mate even belong to you ? "
Azura said , she definitely did not like Rosa talking like that about one of azura's males .

Winston was one of the characters that she adored the most.

" He did before you decided to seduce him "
Rosa said .

" I guess I did a great job at seducing him as he's my mate now and not yours ? "
Azura rolled her eyes and Noah laughed out loud at that .

That irritated Rosa to hell .

Her two males that were accompanying her were ready to fight noah until his crimson eyes gave them a deadly glare , he too was ready to fight even though he'd most likely avoid getting into fights .

" you dumb ugly duckling , you and winston deserve each other , both are ugly and useless "
Rosa said .

" I'm a peacock you blind tigress . And oh , you better stop degrading my mate before I lose my temper "
Azura said , she was done with the bs here . She had no energy, she just wanted to go home and take her nap in Winston's arms .

" how about you stop bothering her "
QingQing managed to say . At least she knows how to stand up for someone she herself caused trouble to .

" you shut up ! And you , who do you think you are to order me around? My males will tear your males to shreads , you'll be ruined in one snap of my finger "
Rosa said as she angrily pointed towards azura who stood there with a stoic expression .

*I'm way too sober for this .....*
Azura let out a long sigh.

" I'd like to see you try diligently then , I hope you don't regret your words . "
Azura said proudly and Noah just chuckled , admiring his mate. But still stood on gurad in case he needed to act .

" you , how dare you-"
Her words were cut off .

" what is happening here ? "
An voice said as people made way for that person to come .

It was the ape king , accompanied by the tiger king or to be precise , Rosa's father .

" what is all this fuss about, rosa ?"
The tiger king asked as he stood near his daughter .

Sadly , none of azura's fathers were present there , if leopard king was present here then she was surely going to cause a big scene .

But , she wasn't in the mood for it .

" father, this ugly female threatened me ! "
Rosa said .

The audacity .

" I'm sorry but did I even look like I have enough energy to entertain you ? I was literally going home until someone decided to shout at me "
Azura said and Noah nodded .

" so ? You did steal Winston from me ,you ugly duckling "
Rosa said .

Why was all the focus on her now ? What happened to QingQing's Mc effect?

" how about you shut up before I say something I might regret later and stop degrading my mate . "
Azura said , emphasizing the word my . Rosa needed to know her place .

" quiet both of you ! I can see that both the parties are at fault . You female over there, are you alright ? "
Ape king asked azura who nodded .

And where was her fault ? All she did was go home literally ! But as she didn't want to drag things further, she ends up nodding anyway.

" father , ask her to apologize to Me-"

" Rosa, please behave right now , alright?"
Her father said softly and Rosa nodded with haughtiness . He knew that leopard king would have issues with all this happening after all azura was the only female child in his family , he adored her a lot . And the fact that azura's male was ready to throw fists.

" I hope you and Bai QingQing are allright , I did see the scene unfolding from afar "
Ape king said .

Then what were you doing till now ?

Azura was glad that the MC's cursed MC effect wasn't gone !

When did Bai QingQing meet the ape king again ? Nevermind actually. It's good for her .

" and the peacock princess seems to be pregnant? "
The ape king said as he smiled at azura and Noah .

Noah had a straight expression on his face .
Like , yea we know she's pregnant ,what's your deal man , leave aldredy.

[A/n: why do some of you don't vote , I get it if you don't wanna comment but do vote ! It makes me feel better seeing people actally enjoy this book . Thanks to everyone who is still reading till here ! Love ya'll ]