╠42╣

" I can see that the peacock princess is pregnant , with felines "
The ape king said and azura smiled at him .

What else could she do ?

" we know "
Noah said as he gave the ape king the most dazzling and the fakest fake smile he could ever pull off .

" I can sense that all of your males are really strong and capable of protecting you ! The leopard king is especially proud of you for that ! "
Ape king said extending the conversation further.

" we know , thank you "
Noah again said . He could definitely be an actor because of how well he handled all the situations he did not like with fake smiles.

" i see . I think you two females are related to each other then? "
Ape king asked QingQing and she did something that azura did not want Her to do , she nodded at the ape king's words . Great !

" I  will take my leave now "
And with that QingQing let with her males and the ape king here seemed like he had no plans on letting azura and Noah go before he's  completely done annoying them.

Poor Leon was getting tired of waiting outside and staring at the stupid people around him .

" shall we also take a leave now ? "
Noah asked azura who immediately nodded multiple times .

" oh ,sure . But before you guys leave ! I'll like to ask if I could come and examine you ? "
Ape king asked .

" that won't be necessary sir , I'm a healer actually . "
Noah politely declined .

Azura was happy that she could stand there silently.

" that's good to know actually ! I then shall someone send someone to send foods that are good during pregnancy . How many males do you have again ? "
Ape king asked .

" sending food is not necessary too sir and I have......... "
Azura paused as she looked at Noah for a moment . He smiled and nodded at her to continue.
" I have ,six males sir "
She ended her words and the ape king seemed to wonder over something .

" considering for someone related to the kings here , your number of males is less compared to most females peacock princess . You need to increase the men in your family . How about I send males with food ? You can pick anyone you want from them ! "
The ape king suggested .

Noah was losing his cool now , was he questioning their ability of protecting azura or what ?

Just when he was about to give a sarcastic comment to the ape king , azura said .

" that won't be necessary too , please , you are being really kind to me "
She said smiling.  Smiling can solve any problem.  It can even make angry comments seem sweet .

" no no , I am merely worried about your safety ,I asked QingQing to do the same when she was pregnant before,  she did end up picking a wolf beastman , I'm still sending some to her and she might pick them . You can trust me with that "
Ape king said.

Azura looked at Noah,  It seemed like the ape king had no plans of backing out at all .

" fine "

" who in the world does he think he Is ?"
Asher said fuming from anger .

" I know right "
Leon agreed as he nods his head.

" Well whatever , he sure was annoying , he didn't stop until we agreed "
Noah said .

Yes, they were back home finally . Azura ended up falling asleep on Leon's back when they were on their way back home and was currently sleeping in the bedroom . All the men were seated in the living room while they chatted among themselves as Noah told them what happened in detail .

" so are the males coming with food then ? "
Finn asked and Noah nodded .

" unfortunately yes "
Noah said .
" you know , winston was the center of most of the drama over there "
Noah said .

" how ? "
Winston asked shocked .

" yes , he wasn't even present there "
Leon said in a matter of fact tone .

" or maybe the argument revolved around winston ? "
Asher raised a brow and Noah gave him a bullseye ! Look .

" bingo ! That's how It was , the tiger female called Rosa was yelling at azura saying that she stole winston from her and stuff like that "
Noah said .

" were you into her before or what ! "
Finn asked as they all looked at winston waiting for him to answer.

" no , I don't know what made her think that "
Winston shook his head and everyone nodded .

" of course,  winston could never be into any female , he's too dense to even know what the heck is going on "
Asher said and Noah nodded in agreement.

" but still , what are we going to do about all this mess ? Regarding the males that would come here ? "
Finn asked as he got everyone's attention on him now , the question was really simple to answer.

" we're rejecting three striped males  ,if it's a tetra marked then we'll consider him . "
Winston said and everyone nodded .

" it's not like azura needs anyone else except for us anyway "
Leon said which caused them all to think , even Leon was thinking hard about what he said .

" you do have a point but we never know "
Asher said.

" but still , at this point , azura can decide how many males she'd want around her "
Noah said and others nodded .

" sadly Curtis isn't here ................ he's more helpful when chasing away those bugs.  One hiss and they're all about to piss themselves.  "
Leon said and others laughed . It was true actually,  Curtis had pulled that off a lot of times . He sure comes in handy at times like this .

" hmm . I'm happy that we all get along well "
Winston admitted . He did like that a lot.

" me too "
Finn said .

Leon was surprised when the fox too admitted that.

" of course  , I'm sure all of us are glad "
Asher said and they all laughed .

" I'm sure azura also becomes happy when she sees us getting along "
Noah said .

" She's always happy "
Leon said nodding .