╠44╣

It had been days since the ape king last sent his men , seems like he had given up on sending more males for azura . She was actually glad that she and her males did not have to deal with such drama .

She sat on Finn's lap as she pondered over their question while sipping orange juice ,it had been running in her mind all day long . She was so immersed into thinking about it that she didn't notice Finn calling her .

" Darling? Are you OK? You've been spacing out a lot today . Are you hurting anywhere ? "
Finn asked.

" no , I'm fine . Actually I'm thinking about your question from yesterday. "
She said .

" hmm ? "
Finn nodded at her words .

" did you find an answer yet ? "
He asked .

" maybe I did , I'll let you guys decide who's worthy to stay with me , after all you guys have to live together too "
She said.

" hmm . That's pretty considerate of you . We honestly want to see you happy and protected all the times "
Finn said kissing her forehead and she smiled at those words of his . He deserved the title of the king of sweetness . Everything he spoke was so beautiful and sweet and always on the point .

Azura was so happy that she decided to take the risk and make him her mate .

" Let's talk about something Finn. "
Azura said , she was totally into the mood of discussing something really philosophical and Finn was never out of ideas when it came to that.

" hmmm, what should we talk about ? "
Finn wondered as he asked azura .

" you're really 1000 years old right ? "
She asked and Finn nodded .
" then are there other beasts like you too , just as strong and around your age " She asked as her eyes sparkled from curiosity.

" of course there are , I'm sure that there are many who are even stronger and older than me love "
He said nodding .

" have you ever met any ? "
She asked .

" I've only met two , berifefly when I was kid , can you believe? "
Finn said . So he had met someone mythical like him when he was a kid . That's really long . Azura wondered how did life spans here work again , she had seen many old beastmen too but Finn doesn't show any symptoms of that .

" Finn, why don't you age ? "
Azura asked. In fact, even Leon and Asher didn't look their age , none of her mates did .

" because the body stops ageing after the awakening, I had my awakening at early age, ageing is permanently stopped and a youthful appearance and a long lifespan are granted the moment a beast is awakened. For normal beastkin , ageing process works for stripes one,two and three only , when a beastman achieves fourth mark , their ageing stops at that particular age ."
Finn explained everything and even though azura didn't get everything he said, she did know that they don't age because of their awakening .

" I see "
She said .

" and the long lifespan is shared with their mate too and through their mate , it is shared with the other mates too because of the mutual bond "
Finn said and azura again nodded .

" then, what was meeting two of them like , the ones you met in childhood "
Azura asked curiously.

" I was a kid who was roaming around , a feral saw me and ran behind me to kill me for his meal , that time I only had one tail which is normal , I was weak and scared to death , I ran for my life, the feral kept following me , I ran until my legs finally gave up and I ended up tripping and crashed on a tree trunk , then suddenly a cold breeze passed by and the feral stood away from me with a petrified expression on his ugly face , I had no idea but I was glad that I could finally breathe in peace , when I looked behind , I saw two tall males standing , both of them had azure eyes and were throwing daggers at the feral , I don't really remember their faces but their hair and eyes are still crystal clear in my memory. I passed out and when I woke up , no one was around , then I got to know that I wad in between the two mountains called Ryo and Ryu ."
Finn said as he ended his story .

Azura hugged him ,
" it's ok , I'm so happy that they saved you ! "
She smiled happily as she pecked his lips , Finn could only smile back.

That's some Cool japanese names for some mountains though .

" what type of beasts were they ? How did you know that they were mythical "
Azura asked .

" I don't know their species either but I knew that they were mythical becasue of their beast pressure and aura being similar to mine "
Finn said and azura nodded at his words .

They both must've been scary though .

" hmm ? What are you both talking about so happily ? Tell me too ! "
Asher said as he got inside with the other males .

Noah was done preparing the medicine for azura , asher and wisnton were checking the items in their storage cell and Leon was helping Noah.

" Nothing, we just hard a small story time ! "
Azura said smiling .

" really ? That's nice ! "
Leon said as he sat and caressed the baby bump .

The baby was growing up fast , everyone stared at Leon doing that with soft eyes , the child was going to be really precious after all .

" I'm really grateful to you azura "
He said smiling.

" not just you dummy , we all are ! "
Asher said as he smacked the back of Leon's head.

Wisnton chuckled at them and Noah was looking at azura seriously as he handed her the medicine.

" come on , be a good girl love. "
Noah said .

" but it's so bitter "
Azura said throwing a tantrum .

" so what darling , it's good for your body ! "
Noah said . He was always the most strict when it came to her health .

" come on , it's ok , it's just two sips and you're done "
Finn said as he patted her back .

Azura sighed and took the medicine.

*my baby girl , I hope you're seeing what I'm doing for you .*