Copyright, Disclaimer and Author's Note

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-
        Ishq ki Dastaan•2024 by _authorsarah_. All rights reserved. No part of the publication may be reproduced, restored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without permission by the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛-
        This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, places, businesses, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a mythical manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. I do not own any of the characters' names or the pictures used in this book. It was all taken by the Google or Pinterest. Only the original storyline belong to me.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎-
       There are somethings I want to mention;
1- This is my very first story so please if there is any mistake ignore it.
2- Even though I'll try my best to write something good and according to your expectations, but if in case you'll find my story not interesting or weird or e.t.c please just back off.
3- You are totally welcome to correct my mistakes but spreading hate towards me or towards the characters of my book is totally not allowed.
4- English is not my first language so avoid my grammatical errors but you can tell me to correct them where needed.
5- If you'll find my story interesting and you're reading it then please do vote and comment as it'll be really helpful.
6- To know about updates and other things follow the Instagram account _authorsarah_.

Also that as this is my first story and I'm a student it'll be difficult for me to give early updates and that too long as it takes a lot of time to find the appropriate plot and dialogues to write but I'll try to update once or twice in a week.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading😃.
Thank you💗.
And Allah Hafiz.