╠53╣

" I suppose that all of you are azura's mates ? "
The blonde man said as he landed on his half turned beast form and then shifted fully to his human form .

" yes , but who are you ? "
Asher asked and everyone was waiting for the blonde to answer until Finn asked ,
" I've seen you before! "
Finn said .

" now that I look at you, aren't you that little cutie who was being chased by a feral ? "
The man said as he paused for a long time before he answered Finn who nodded .

" you remember that ? "
He asked .

" of course , and no wonder I felt some mythical aura from that female . Anyway I'm ryo and your female is safe with my brother Ryu, I have come here to lead you all to her"
Ryo said as he introduced himself and everyone was shocked at first .

But they all breathed a sigh of relief when they got to know that at least azura was at a safe place? But could these guys be trusted? They all looked at Finn, who nodded in confirmation. They had no idea what had happened between Finn and this stranger but he did seem trustworthy.

" lead to way "
Leon said .

Trusting ryo was their only option if they wanted to see azura .

Ryo nodded and did his thing and all of azura's mates followed him .

They all had finally reached near the cave and were headed to where azura was as they followed ryo .

" where did you find her ? "
Asher asked .
" I didn't find her at all , my brother did" ryo genuinely said .

" I see "
Asher said .

" what condition was she in when you saw her ? "
Noah asked , it would be better if he got an overview about it so he can think of ways to treat her on his way .

" covered in blood and her temperature was really low "
Ryo said .

" what ? "
Regis said. Was she alright ?

" but she's fine now "
Ryo said and they all sighed ,he should have said this sooner but he didn't as no one asked .

The men noticed that the cave was a really secure place and it was situated in the depths of the mountain .

"We're here "
Ryo said and all the men rushed inside.

They found azura laying on animal skins with her head on the white haired man's lap .

" that man is my brother , Ryu "
Ryo said and everyone nodded and went near them .

Upon seeing the men, Ryu got up and went to stand near his brother to give them a moment for themselves.

Everyone was shocked to know that azura was naked , the first thing that azura did was cry as she called out Leon's name .

" Leon i-"
" it's ok, shhhhhhh , I love you darling "
Leon cut her off as he hugged her, at this point he had started crying again .

" I'm so terrible , i- I couldn't protect our baby, I'm so sorry "
She said between her painful cries .

" no , don't say that, it's all in past now , love , don't blame yourself "
Winston said as he rubbed her back trying to soothe her cries but they all knew that she wasn't going to stop crying .

Leon hugged her closely and pulled her on his lap, she cried hugging him really hard and he did the same. He didn't want to pretend that he was okay and act all tough when he clearly wasn't at that moment .

" I should've been more careful and shouldn't have trusted that bitch "
Azura again said .

" it's all my fault "
She softly said .

A mother had lost her child , Leon knew that , it wasn't only him that had lost his child , it was her too.

She needed someone to console her , not confront her . Same could be applied to him too . He was ready to listen to all she had to say. Leon didn't want azura to bottle up her feelings and feel guilty for the rest of her life.

" I'm so sorry "
She said and her sobs didn't seem to die down at all .

" Darling, please stop crying , it hurts us hmm "
Asher said as he wiped away her tears .

" but it's my fau-"
" it's not your fault love , you're not the one at fault here "Finn said as he too crouched down and sat beside Asher and wiped her tears .

" you don't have to blame yourself or think that we hate you , love , we can hate ourselves for once but hating you is something equivalent to death for us hmmm . Don't think anything "
Winston said patting her back once again , he knew , in fact all of them knew too well to know about the things that could be going on in her head.

" Darling please, breathe "
Noah said , she was so busy crying that she hardly breathed.

" it's all fine , nothing wrong can come your way now , relax "
Regis said and slowly her sobs died down and she was taking deep breaths .

Ryo and Ryu were watching this scene from afar , so this was how it felt to have a family caring for you, the female surely was blaming herself too much for something she didn't do .

They were wondering if they should join them or not right now and decided that they won't go until they are called as the situation seemed really sensitive right now.

" have you calmed down ? "
Leon whispered and she nodded .

" that's good ! "
Asher said kissing her forehead and everyone sighed.

" so , what would you like to do ? "
Winston asked.

Azura knew what he meant.

" our first priority is now secured , tell us , what should we do ? "
Finn said as he smiled at her.

" should we kill everyone in the city? "
Asher asked .

" or should we kill the ape king and his men ? I'm definitely killing that bitchy female "
Noah asked .

" maybe we should burn them alive ? "
Leon asked as he placed a kiss on azura's neck .

" come on Darling, say it , we'll do anything you want ? Because if you let us decide then things would get way uglier "
Regis said.

If Curtis was here then he wouldn't bother asking .

Everyone had their eyes on her now .