╠54╣

" I want to see all of them dead . Those who intended to harm my family , I want them all dead "
Azura said with an emotionless expression on his face .

Her mates were all appalled by her behavior as it was their first time seeing azura act this way . But they liked that response a lot .

" I see "
Leon smiled brightly at her and kissed her forehead.

They all had some talking to do with the two dragons after all . They could feel the dragon's scents on her .

" how about you and Regis rest a little ? "Asher suggested.

Regis didn't mind and azura was too tired to say no .

" is there a spare room where she can go and rest? We need to talk about serious things here ."
Finn said as he looked at the two dragon brothers who nodded and showed them the way .

Regis left after taking azura in his arms , she was covered with the animal skin .

Now that they were all alone .

" did you guys mate with her ? "
Asher raised a brow and the brothers nodded .

" when she was in that condition ? "
Noah said , he was furious right now.

Upon sensing the reason , ryo raised his hand ,
" we had her consent , plus she was freezing cold and could die because of the drastic drop in her body temperature. "
Ryo said .

" and we were on our heat so we waited until she regained consciousness and waited for her to allow us , we touched her only when she allowed us to "
Ryu said .

" I see . Thank you for taking care of her when we weren't by her side "
Winston said as he expressed his gratitude. At least they took her away from the cold forest and kept her safe with them and respected her personal boundaries.

" hmm , so what do you guys plan on doing right now ? "
Ryo asked the men .

" we plan on burning all of them alive of course after we beat them to pulp ."
Leon said with the fire in his eyes.

He meant each word that he said and everyone shivered at his tone of speaking .

" yes , we'll do what he said "
Asher nodded his head.

"Can I help ? "
Ryo said .

" why would you ? "
Winston said .

" because I hate everyone equally and I feel that I should help you guys , I mean , azura is now mine and Ryu's mate too "
Ryo said as a matter of fact tone .

The males pondered over that and thought that it was fine, after all ryo wasn't wrong .

" I see , but as she said , we only harm the one who dared to think of harming us and they even succeeded "
Finn said.

" so ? "
Asher said .

" Let's just blow up the tiger king's family and the ape king and his mate "
Winston suggested , everyone was shocked to hear HIM say that of all people, weren't they like relatives, very close ones at that .

" stop staring at me like that, I mean what I said "
Winston said dismissing their questionable gazes .

" that sounds like a good idea now "
Ryu said nodding .

" so , by the way , do you both enjoy swimming? "
Noah asked the dragon brothers .

" umm , don't know, we don't  really hate or love it ,why? "
Ryo asked as he answered for him and his brother .

" Nothing, just an inside joke "
Leon shook his head .

" so ? What are we waiting for ? "
Finn said as he smiled.

" how about you guys tell us exactly what happened? It'll be easier for us that way "
Ryu suggested and Asher volunteers to tell them all the details which were known to them till now .

" that's horrible "
Ryo said .

" I know "
Winston said .

" also , winny are you good with us killing your bro and neice? "
Noah asked .

" they shouldn't have started this mess in the first place , they knew it all and yet planned to do this , isn't this way too much "
Winston said .

" that's understandable "
The dragon brothers said nodding .

" it took everything in the world to not go and beat the shit out of them "
Finn said gritting his teeth.

" so is there anything stopping us now? "
Leon asked .

" Nothing really , let's go and infrom azura or she might panic later"
Noah said and they all walked towards the room where azura and Regis were in .

" hey love ? Wanna go with us ? "
Asher asked as they all entered the room .

Azura then looked at Regis and then at everyone else and got up from Regis's lap .

" of course "
Azura said , her eyes burning with the desire for revenge , she wanted all of them to receive their punishment in front of her and beg her to spare their lives .

She was set on killing Rosa too , she didn't care if she was a female or whatever . She needed to die and azura will definitely make sure of it .

And about Rosa's children, well she'd definitely do something to help them later , they shouldn't live with embarrassment caused by foolish mother after all .

Azura knew that she needed to take the revenge for her little one, her hand caressing her now flat stomach as she held back her tears .

Seeing her like this , everyone's eyes softened.

" don't blame yourself darling , our child won't like that "
Leon said as he picked her up in his arms and she hugged him and buried her face in his neck , she nodded multiple times.

" Let's go and get this over with "
Asher said .

" after all trash needs to be thrown away. "
Ryo said and everyone nodded .

Asher knew that they would get along with the dragon brothers, they had similar thinking patterns.