Chapter 4- Fay

Alina's pov

I got home and I ambulated straight to my room, I guess neither Uncle Abba nor Aunt Amani are around.

 I felt bad for breaking his wife's frame but he acted too much it's not as if he can't reframe the picture.
Who asked you to touch his things, My sub-conscious said to me.

Well I was sitting reminiscing old memories and I decided to call my mum but I didn't anyways, if I've really lost this job for good she should just give up and allow us to take our money from Uncle Abba.

It was already zuhr, I came back sat and was doing nothing. I made my way to the toilet and performed ablution before offering my zuhr prayer and I found myself praying for Farida Mukhtar Abacha, the Ceo's wife
  What are you doing? I heard the voice in my head, it's not is something bad. It's good, so I prayed for her and my dad and hoped there were in a better place.
  I made my way to the kitchen and made some cookies to stuff my stomach with, it was done and I brought them out and kept them on a plate I splashed liquid chocolate on them and some sprinkles and then I made my way to the living room and sat down on one of the comfy couch.
It's my luck day, I thought because my favorite famous reality show was playing Vanderpump Rules.
I ate and watched till it was time for asr, I ambulated to my room and prayed before dressing in a simple cottage core dress and applied my lip gloss and kohl and left the house to the cafe we were supposed to meet with the receptionist.
  I arrived at exactly 4:30 and found myself a seat, it was an out door cafe.
I ordered an iced vanilla latte and waited for the receptionist to show up     and there she was.
She saw me and made her way towards me, she drawed a seat and sat. I order the same thing for her
" I'm Raihanatu" She said and she was right, I didn't know her name" I'm sorry I kept you waiting"
  I smiled " Don't worry about it" I said to her eager for her to start the story
  She sighed before starting "Fay and I used to be friends, I can't tell you everything it's a long story and be an invasion of privacy to the Ceo's life but all I can tell you is that she was murdered, she was killed ruthlessly" She stopped because her voice began shaking, her face became red because she was already teary-eyed

  " Her father had alot of shops across the markets in kano-state when he died, his siblings took everything for their selves leaving nothing for her and her brother, When she got married to Azeez (CEO). She took them to court with the Ceo's support but the latter decided to retaliate. One night they abducted both Azeez and fay, They drugged him to the extent that he couldn't move and they raped her mercilessly in front of his eyes turn by turn thugs took turn on his wife including Magaji.

                   Magaji is her father's half brother, he's almost the same age with her elder brother.

       At that time she was suffering with Cancer 4th stage that the doctor only gave her a month more to live approximately but she died before the month ended, She died that night after they finished, they used a pillow and suffocated her to death all in front of Azeez" She concluded in tears
  I didn't know that I was also crying.

         "After suffocating her, it wasn't enough they burnt her down and decided to also kill Azeez but police raided the place so they had to escape"

  " I thought she was pregnant because the potrait I saw in the office " I stammered but I want to know

  " She was pregnant when they found out about her cancer and that approximately she had only a month to live, so they undergone surgery in India and transferred the foetus to another woman's womb, Their daughter is alive. He renamed her after his wife Farida, She left a lot of messages and things for her daughter when she found out she was going to die in a months time."