16

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗     sex- the 1975

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗
sex- the 1975

<>

I was taking a night shower, now since this was a new base I had no clue how these things worked. But they were way nicer than our last ones. And since it was night I had this whole thing to myself. I turned on the water to the right pressure before getting in.

I guess I spoke too soon because someone walks in and locks the door.  I was unsure of who it is but I wasn't bothered by it. I didn't understand why they would lock the main door. The showers were usually opened for all but I didn't think too much about it.

I turned around to soak the top of my hair but when I did micheal was in front of me.

When I was about to yell he covered my mouth.

"Calm down and I'll take off my hand." He assured.

I gave him a small nod as he slowly removed his hand.

"What the hell are you doing in here!" I whisper- yelled.

"I see the way you look at me Josh, you drive me insane and you're always finding ways to make me smile even when I don't want to." He admit gripping my waist to him closely.

"I guess what I'm am trying say is Joshlynn moore I'm in love with you." He smiled.

Before I could answer me I pressed my lips against his and he squeezed my ass cheekily in need for something we had never done before.

"The truth is I'm in love with you too sergeant micheal." I teased.

I cupped his head in my palms and kissed him back as eagerly as I kissed him. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up as wrapped my legs around him. He lightly pinned me against the wall; our breaths hitched as the hot water fell into our mouths with every kiss. He kissed my neck slowly and I was in a haste to get him all over me.

"You're quick." He panted against my lips.

I felt his cock harden around my clit in excitement.

"I'm just eager for you." I teased.

He placed his hand around my back as he sucked my soft places. I let out soft groans as he slowly placed me down.

"You should know how eager I am for you." I whispered kissing him again in need for affection.

He smirked at those words while his hand found his way around my clit. He slowly teased me while I ran my fingers through his hair. He traced the outside of my lips before feeling his way inside. I let out small moans. I closed my eyes shut in anticipation while he aggressively threw one of my legs over his arm.