05

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

Today there was no PT but there was shooting training. It was 08:34 AM. The catch is this was different from any shooting practice I've had. Every skilled seal or soldier was supposed to pair with at least someone who wasn't a newbie. That meant Tristan and I couldn't pair together. Today I wore a tank and shorts with a bun. Tristan and I reported to our posts.

"Good morning Seals and soldiers!" Commanding chief greeted.

"Today you'll be learning how to shoot a target but also moving objects. If you are here you should obviously know how to shoot already but most of your aims are garbage!" He shouted.

"The objects will represent your enemy so shoot them in the middle." He nods.

The general commission brings a big box but I wasn't exactly sure of what it was.

"What the hell is that?" I whispered to Judy.

"I just hope it's not a snake." She smiled.

"Stop! He wouldn't." My face dropped.

He finally open the box.

"We'll pick your poison." He smiled.

The box revealed every gun available in base. I went with the simple option of M16A2 Rifle. There was a scope which made it easier to see your target from farther away.

"Do you have a partner?" Micheal asked.

"No sergeant." I joked.

"Well what are you waiting for? Line up with your target." He smiled.

I gave him a small nod before getting in my stance.

"Just work on shooting the bottles from now." He explained.

"I know how to shoot a gun you know." I groaned.

"Well then go ahead." He insisted.

But I knew I could do better than just the bottles.

I shot the bottles.. all three of them in a row then went for the targets above the bottles. The targets were presented as fake a person, there was a red dot in the center of its chest. You had to shoot them in the center. I shot two of them in the middle and one at the of top of the head.

I reloaded and gave him a smile.

"Good enough for you?" I teased.

"Nice job Cricket." Commanding cheif sergeant nodded.

My eyesbrows forrowed together.

"Cricket?" I asked.

"They're fast they don't stay in the same place for too long... clearly neither do your shots." He nods.