08

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

It was 05:18 AM. I groaned at the thought of waking up early once again. But I couldn't stop dreading my one moment with Micheal. I wore a tank and green shirt with camouflage pants
Along with a bun. I arrived at my post saluting Chief Sergeant.

I couldn't help but look at micheal we shared a small smile and I blushed looking down at my boots.

As a warm up we ran two miles around the desert.

"Where'd you go after the bell?" Tristan asked.

"To Judy's bunk." I lied.

"That's a lie you know... I saw you go into his post." He smiled.

"No I didn't!" I laughed.

"So what did you guys do?" He asked.

"Nothing! Because I wasn't there. Plus Master sargent already gave me a warning." I admit.

"Oh? Going against the rules I see." He smirked.

"Tristian!" I laughed.

"Don't worry! I won't tell." He whispered.

I laughed as he picked up the pace in our run. We made it past the two mile mark, we caught our breath as my panting slowly went down.

"Someone's getting faster." Micheal nudged me passing me a water.

"Please I can beat you in my sleep." I smiled.

" I smiled

˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

"Today we'll be doing a drill that requires strength and Control." Micheal explained.

"It's time to channel all the crying, all this kindness and turn it into aggression." Commander chief explained as we walked towards the beach.

We began to lock arms with the person next to us and laid flat in the middle of the ocean. We were forced to engage our cores to not sink. We need to float. So in order not to drown we had to keep or bodies up.