Chapter 5- Destined

So far, What do you think of the book?
   Tell me in the comments section below

Azeez's POV

I turned my back and kept thinking of Fay, this P.A reminds me of her and I don't know why!

My phone started ringing and of course it's little fay, my daughter,I picked up the call.

  “Daddy!”

  “So, you didn't go to school again today?”

 “Papa, today is Open day and I'm sure you won't come that's why I stayed home and now I want to go to the park, I'm all dressed up and waiting for you” The way she talks like an elderly person when she's just seven. Kids of nowadays.

 “Calm down angry bird, I'm busy let's go another day ” And as expected she started crying and saying I love my work more than her, she started throwing tantrums and even telling me she's missing her mummy.
 I don't like it when she says that , I'm trying the best I can for her anyways.

  “Fine then, I'll be there in a jiffy”
  I said and hanged up before one of my worker's came in because I don't know there names.

  “Ma'am, Mr.Na'im  is requesting your presence at his office right away” He said.

“Mr. Na'im?” She asked as if trying to figure out something.

“Yes, he's the Finance Director ”

 She took an excuse from me and left, I didn't feel good about it because I know what Na'im is capable of and  for once I will have good assumption towards my friend and co-worker.

 I packed up and made my way to the elevator when I heard Alina's scream. I knew it ,he's at it again

I barged Into his office and he was trying to force himself on Alina, All I could remember is when Namadi and co were raping Fay turn by turn and I couldn't help it. I punched him so hard , I gave him a Blue black beating he'll never forget.

“Na'im how many times? Get out of company and never set foot again. I'm tired ! As soon as you get a whiff that there a new girl you want to explore. I can't keep favouring you and endangering my workers ” I held my P.A's hand till we reached my car.

 I instructed her to enter the car and she did without a word, she sat down as tears kept rolling down her cheeks and I rode to Asokoro to pick up Fay.

I parked in our parking lot and Fay quickly ran to the car.
  “Daddy” She said as she hugged me and I hugged my munchkin back and she released the hug back to My P.A's side.

“Why are you crying?” She asked

 “Because you didn't hug me, you only hugged your daddy” My P.A answered and pouted like a baby

 “ Ohh, I see”

 And she hugged my P.A , she smiled broadly by the looks of it she loves children.

I asked fay to get in and my P.A directed us to her house and I dropped her.

  The P.A also pleaded with me to allow her stay and I left my daughter with a stranger with no choice.

Later in the evening, I went to pickup fay and on our way back home. She kept gisting me about Aunt Alina till I get tired of hearing it.

  M•O•R•N•I•N•G

Today , I personally drove fay to school. And I decided not to go to work today, I planned to sleep and enjoy myself. I mean I'm the boss no-one will question me about it.
 When I opened my eyes next I saw 4'o clock.
  WTF! What type of sleep took me by surpris, I sighed and got up from the bed and before I entered the toilet, I heard my mum calling or should I ay yelling my name.
I decided to attend to her first andI saw little fay crying and my heart raced, I quickly ran to her and knelt down.
 “Little fay?” I called, She kept crying prefusely without saying a word.

90-Days Mrsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें