[ 114 ] highway from hell

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
114. highway from hell

( massive trigger warning for
extreme violence and SA )

( massive trigger warning forextreme violence and SA )

UNKNOWN LOCATION
january, 1981

          𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗. Was she being led to death? Possibly. It felt like it. Perhaps she was already there since she was unmoving, just lying on the cold tiles. With no idea where she was, her heartbeat boosted, adrenaline everywhere in her blood. 

      A man. At first, that was all she saw, all she could focus on for the time being. She felt watched. She felt wrong. She felt freezing and yet sweating at the same time, and tired. Above all, scared.

"Mulciber," the whisper left her lips. Eyelids fell shut instantly upon realisation. Salazar fucking Slytherin, these people really never let vengeance go. 

She did not realise just how close he had gotten until his voice bellowed, "I've waited for this for so long, Bridget, so very long," the proximity was so close, so sudden that she actually flinched. His shining, polished black shoes are right in front of her face.

      She was laying sideways, he used his foot to nudge her head until she was facing up, staring at the ceiling. Mulciber knelt next to her, staring her down like a predator does its prey. The power she held back in Kings Cross when she beat the shit out of him vanished, and she was nothing but a limp of a girl laying on the floor, unable to move. 

"I wish so dearly that I could show you myself just how little you're worth," he gripped her jaw, nails digging into her skin, "but it's not worth wasting my time and risking my position with the Dark Lord over."

"Once he finds out," she gulped through tears and sobs, glaring at him with hatred, "he will burn your sorry-arse alive in front of the entire country, you useless fucking sod."

"You listen to me, a snarky mouth and a body like that can only get you so far up the ranks in the Ministry and within the Dark Lord's circle," he leaned in close, so close that his cigarette-reeking breath was overwhelming her entire face, his lips touched her cheek slightly, "by the time the Balcoms are done with you, you're gonna be begging for death."