xv. Love song

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter fifteen: :;

"She found home between his arms"

"She found home
between his arms"

Binna anxiously paced back and forth, nervously biting her nails, feeling torn between frustration and indecision. She contemplated the idea of apologizing to Yi-chan for her previous words, but also weighed the option of staying silent to prevent any further harm that could jeopardize their relationship on a profound level. Yet, the curiosity of understanding Yi-chan's feelings in this situation consumed her thoughts, making her desire to approach him and beg for forgiveness even if it required her to metaphorically plead on her knees.

She promptly took a seat at her desk and quickly reached for a black ink pen that was resting on the container on her table.

"Im sorry, Yi-chan. Everything I said last time was a lie. I was trying to get out of the way, so you and Se-kyung get back..."

She momentarily halted her writing, realizing the words seemed imprudent and not in alignment with how she wanted to present herself to Yi-chan, fearing it might project her as naive and immature. Gazing at the paper printing from the fax machine, she hesitantly picked it up, feeling a mixture of unease and intrigue.

The sender of the message could only be Yi-chan, as he was the exclusive individual with access to her fax number.

"Binna, this is Eun-gyeol. Could you come to the practice room now? You need to stop Yi-chan!"

Filled with astonishment, Binna found herself pondering the mysterious turn of events unfolding before her. She couldn't help but question Yi-chan's well-being and the unexpected decision for Eun-gyeol to send the fax instead. Letting go of the paper, Binna hurriedly made her way out of the house in the direction of the practice room. Her elegant white dress adorned with floral patterns gently moved as she ran swiftly through the dimly illuminated streets, exhibiting a remarkable pace reminiscent of a seasoned athlete.

She hurriedly entered the unique venue and anxiously scanned the room in search of Yi-chan or Eun-gyeol. However, the room was enveloped in darkness, obstructing her view. In a state of panic, Binna fumbled to locate the light switch mounted on the wall. After finally finding it, she illuminated the room and beheld Yi-chan seated in a chair, appearing as though he had been anticipating her arrival.