𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 2

✿︎ 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ✿︎

In no time! Dad's company went bankruptcy and our dealer's requested a refund immediately and even press charges against dad. I was so devasted.

One afternoon when I returned from school sad and pale. Mom called me to her room and told me, her and dad planned to move back to our old house to get things back together so I can go back to living like I princess.

What the hell? They are living me behind. Mom told me she already talk to Travis parents about it and they told her I can come live with them for the meantime.

I cried all night hugging and begging her to let me to come with them but she insisted and I had no other choice.

Three days later, I moved into Travis's family house and they welcomed me warmly. I'm used to being with them anyway.

Things were good as our summer break was still so long. Travis was always busy with his slut girlfriend and nearly had time for me,I engaged in video calling mom and started reading on my own. Soon,I find reading quite interesting.

All was good until Travis dad got a call from his aunt that their parents had died from a brutal car accident and they need to come to New York.

They didn't had a choice but to go without Travis with me around. I can't possibly go with them. His mom told me she planned on leaving I and Travis to together till they are back in 4 weeks since we're used to being alone.

With that, we bid his parents goodbyes and I and Travis started living alone together in just one house...

That's where the story began.... Hope you'll enjoy it and how was the summary??

***

Lemme know in the comments sections.

×•×•× Please Vote וו×