╠61╣

It was a nice evening

It was a nice evening . Azura sat in the living room of her house eating the berries that Noah picked for her , they all wanted to talk about something really important.

" so you're telling me that you all suggest we shift somewhere else ? "
Azura asked .

" yes "
Curtis said .

She was happy that they suggested it first , in fact she was herself going to propose this idea sooner or later because leaving this city behind was one of her goals . She didn't want to stay here for long now , not after all those nightmarish events .

" our fine man , Curtis suggested it "
Noah said .

" we all agree . This place is trash now anyway, I get nightmares about this now.  "
Asher agreed.

" that's nice , do you have a place in mind ? "
Azura asked as she ate .

" Well,  no ! "
Winston admitted .

" then how about you all first decided for that ? "
Azura said.

" so you don't mind us moving out of this place right ? "
Leon asked .

" no , I don't "
Azura said .

" we're glad ! "
Ryo said and others agreed .

" how about you all go look for a favorable location ? "
Azura suggested.

" yes, we need to do that first actually "
Winston said .

" do you prefer a settlement or somewhere away from there ? "
Finn asked .

" I would like to have at least some people around but I don't mind if we don't have anyone too , it's like it's fine . " azura said .

The males pondered over that for sometime.

" first , let's go look for a location that fits our demands and see what can we do after coming back "
Ryu suggested.  It seemed like the most reasonable thing to do at that moment.

" I agree ."
Asher said .

" so , who are the ones who will go for the location hunt? "
Azura asked .

" Let's split in two groups and then look for it "
Noah suggested.

" Ryu and ryo are definitely staying with azura . Curtis just came back so it's better for him to stay here ."
Winston said and Asher nodded .

" among us ,winston and Leon are rhe builders so each of the two groups must contain them,  how about me , winston and Regis go together "
Asher said .

" then , I,  Finn and Leon can make the other group "
Noah said and Asher nodded.

" that sounds good "
Curtis nodded .

" then you should look for mountain areas that are in touch with the ocean , it's nice "
Ryo suggested.

" and the other team can look for empty areas that are near a river  , that way we won't have to worry about water  "
Ryu added .