Conflict and Misunderstandings💕

Abhi: Rhea, tum yahan? Iss waqt?

Rhea: Kaise ho, Abhi? Tumhe pata hai, maine tumhe kitna miss kiya?

Abhi: Par humara break-up toh 2 saal pehle hi toh hogaya tha. Woh bhi tumhare side se.

Rhea: I know, Abhi par woh meri galti thi.

Abhi: Toh ab inn sab mein main kya karoon ab?

Rhea: I want you back, Abhi.

Abhi (shocked): Kya? Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho?

Rhea: I love you Abhi. Tumhe chorke jaana meri galti thi.

Abhi: Par main tumse pyaar nahi karta Rhea. Maine tumse move on kar liya hai. Tum bhi move on karlo.

Rhea (comes close to him and grabs his collar in anger): Tum sirf mere ho, Abhi. Tum kisi aur ke nahi ho sakte😤

Seeing all this unwanted drama was a whole lot exhausting for Gautami and after witnessing Rhea coming close to Abhyudaya and grabbing his collar was somehow and somewhere making her feel a bunch of complex emotions.

She knew what type of a girl she was and how much she had hurted her best friend after she left him for someone else when he needed her the most by his side. That time, she took the responsibility and looked after Abhyudaya, helping him to move on which took time but with the help of her and her own past experiences, he was able to move on but now, this aafat had come back once again to do nothing, except ruining his all again like before.

And Gautami surely did not want to get over the same obstacle once again which drained her a lot back then and as Abhyudaya's best friend, she found it her responsibility to keep him away from Rhea as far as possible. To not make him feel hurt and unwanted again. Like she made him feel.

But seeing Rhea force herself on Abhyudaya, inspite of him not giving in to her newly-started drama and telling her to back off made Gautami angry and she felt as if the volcano inside her mind is on the verge of blasting off.

She could not control and continue watching what was going on because she had developed an idea that whatever was going on, was not at all right and that, she has to step in to stop it. For her best friend.

Gautami (removes her hand forcibly): Yeh kya batameezi kar rahi ho tum, Rhea? Abhyudaya ko choone ka haq tumhe kisne diya?

Rhea: Gautami, tumhari itni himmat kahan se hui ke tum mujhe touch karogi? Aur mera apne Abhi ko touch karne ka poora haq hai😤

Gautami (in anger): Nahi hai tumhara, Rhea. Not anymore. Toh accha yehi hoga ke tum yahan se abhi ke abhi nikal jao. Just get lost Rhea.

Rhea (looks at him): Abhi, tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahe? Yeh ladki mujhse kabse batameezi tareeke se baat kar rahi hai aur tum mujhe defend bhi nahi kar rahe.

Abhi (in a low voice in exhaustion): Just leave Rhea. Main tumse baad mein baat karta hoon. Aaj main bohot busy hoon aur mere paas bohot kaam hai.

Gautami (rests her hand on his cheek): Tum kya pagal hogaye ho ke tum ab bhi iss kamini ki baat sunna chahte ho? Aur kya sunna reh gaya hai?😤

Rhea (about to slap her): Gautami, tumhara bohot--

Abhi (stops her hand in between): Apni tameez mat bhoolo, Rhea. I said, main tumse baad mein baat karta hoon. Tumhe samajh nahi aata kya? Aur meri Gautami ke upar haath uthane ka haq tumhe kisne diya? Apni hadd mein rehna sikho, Rhea😡

Gautami (in mind: "Meri Gautami?"👀)

Rhea (in anger): Main tum dono ko baad mein dekh lungi (And leaves after saying so.)