╠62╣ [CASSIUS]

They all stood in the living room in front of them stood Cassius

They all stood in the living room in front of them stood Cassius. He looked at them and they looked at him.

Curtis was standing beside him , Cassius looked at curits .

" what are they doing ? "
Cassius asked almost whispering .

" they're evaluating whether or not you deserve azura "
Curtis said and Cassius nonetheless nodded.

" still , I find it really hard to believe! "
Asher said .

" me too ! "
Noah nodded .

" care to enlighten us too ? "
Leon scoffed . This was not the time for them to show how good they are at telepathy .

" that all the strong males seem to find azura anyhow "
Noah said and Asher nodded .

" that is true "
Winston said as he looked at each male present in the room and then at azura . It's totally not like she goes out to look for them .

At this point even azura was thinking about it ,the only males that she ran after were winston and Curtis . All the others were either introduced by someone , mainly her own males and the remaining found her on their own .

" isn't that good ? "
Ryo said raising a brow .

" it is actually! "
Finn nodded.

" so anyway, back to Cassius, so Cassius, do you like swimming? "
This again ?

Everyone was looking at him in disbelief ?

When was this question going to stop ?

" seriously Noah? "
Regis shook his head. Yes , he was now aware of what that inside joke was , it seemed really stupid and made little to no sense but it was still fun according to the birds and Regis found it questionable .

" Well for starters ,this could do ? "
Noah shrugged .

" he's a snake , of course the Answer is yes "
Curtis rolled his eyes .

The room again fell silent.

" so , are you interested in becoming my male ? "
Azura said breaking the silence .

" yes "
Cassius said nodding .

He was handsome, not going to lie . He was strong too , there's no one denying those facts . At this point , everything was about having more males around her , not just strength.

Azura had been feeling that having more males around her would be nice , her mother had played a major role in changing that opinion of hers that she should be okay with only nine of them .

The leopard queen said that it there's no loss about having more males around her , she even said that she herself will introduce some really strong ones to azura .

The leopard queen was feeling like if something like that incident happened again then what if luck isn't on their side and a bigger tragedy happens? If there are more males around azura then leopard queen could rest assured about her safety even more . All her males were strong but it's not a bad idea to have some other around for security purposes too .

" why ? "
Azura asked.

" because of what Curtis told me about you ."
Cassius pointed towards Curtis .

" what did he tell you ? "
Asher and Noah said in unison . They were always into the gossiping.

" He just said one thing , his spousal mark was on her chest . Isn't the enough to prove why ? I mean , snakes are considered ferals and even if they do get accepted by some females , they are always shunned away afterwards . That Is one of the main reasons why I didn't bother looking for a female at all "
Cassius said as he pointed towards azura .

His words were true .

" I see , then welcome to our family "
Azura said smiling and everyone else too nodded .

" so we have another fine man ? Cassius , the second fine man ! "
Noah cheered .

" what's with that? Noah stay away from Asher you're picking up his weird habits " Leon said .

" Nothing, don't listen to him Noah, you good ,keep going "
Ahser gave the guy a thumbs up.

" sure "
Noah said .

" so , how about we have dinner ? "
Finn said .

" yes, I'm really hungry "
Regis nodded.

" sure , let's do that "
Finn said .

And they all sat down , Finn , winston and Leon brought all the food and everyone was seated .

Cassius was surprised that they had prepared food even for him.

And the night went on peacefully .