╠63╣

The sun slowly rises up from behind the distant hills, casting a warm orange glow over the landscape. The crisp morning air is filled with the sound of birds chirping, welcoming the arrival of spring.

As the sun rises higher in the sky, the temperature begins to rise, thawing the remaining frost and bringing a sense of new life to the world. The grass begins to turn green, as the buds on the trees slowly start to open up, revealing vibrant pink and white blossoms.

The smell of fresh flowers and dewy grass fills the air, the spring had arrived after all .

All of azura's mates and azura stood near the entrance of their house .

Azura looking at all of them with soft eyes .

" what's with that face darling ? "
Asher raised a brow and azura shook her head .

" Nothing, just all of you, come back safe and sound and in one piece "
Azura said as she hugged each of them.

" aww , you're worried about us ? "
Leon said smiling.

" of course I am "
Azura said .

" don't worry too much , we'll be back before you know it ! "
Wisnton said and azura nodded .

" I hope so too "
Azura said .

" Let's get going shall we ? The sooner the better "
Asher said enthusiastically,  no one could say no to him right now as he was right, the sooner they go the faster they can find the place .

" yea , let's go "
Regis said and Finn nodded .

" come back safely,  I want to see all of you safe and sound "
Azura said , everyone knew that she was feeling scared for them after that incident happened and her worries were justified.

" of course we'll be back safe and sound love "
Ahser nodded .

" just take care of yourself "
Finn said .

" hmm . "
Azura nodded .

" see ya'll later "
And with that they all departed towards their journey.

They had taken food supplies so food wasn't an issue , azura just hoped that they all come back as early as possible.

" Darling,  don't worry too much "
Curtis said .

" indeed , they'll be safe "
Ryo said .

" Let's go inside now,  you haven't eaten your breakfast yet "
Ryu said .

" hmm , let's go inside then "
Cassius said and they all went inside .

Living a slacker's life isn't easy at all , you need to deal with boredom every now and then .

Same went for azura ,the day went by and it was evening right now,  she had no idea about what could she do .

" Ryo! "
She said as he pinched his cheeks .

" what ? "
This dude could seriously become a rock for the rest of his life and still enjoy it .

Always wanting to sleep and lay around .

" I'm bored "
Azura said .

" me too , let's stay bore-"

" no , let's do something productive for once ! "
Azura said cutting him off in the middle of speaking . She was tired of hearing the same thing again and again .

Ryu and curtis  were sparring outside and Cassius was watching them.

Azura and ryo were in the living room doing nothing .

Then suddenly they hear some noise from outside , azura gets up and goes to the doorstep to see what was going on .

" I have come here from the leopard king's palace, the leopard queen has sent this message for her daughter "
The leopard beastman said .

He was trusted and azura remembered seeing him accompany leopard king many times .

" I see "
Ryu said .

" you may leave then "
Curtis said and the beastman left .

" hey  , love , seems like your mother sent a message "
Ryu said as they all came inside .

" what is it about? "
Cassius wondered.

" I don't know , wait,  maybe I do ? "
Azura said as curtis handed her the message .

As azura read it  , she smiled , so she did have an idea about what was going to happen there .

" what is it ? " Ryo asked .he was fully awake now.

" my mother invited me to watch a duel thst is being held , the spring festival starts today and the city of beasts is organizing a duel as always , many beastmen from other settlements visit this duel , this time the leopard king is in charge of organizing it "
Azura said smiling.

" so ? "
Azura asked as she looked at them .

" are we going ? It's tonight! "
Azura explained excitedly.

Finally  , there was something other than laying around that she could do .

" you won't take no for an answer will you ? "
Ryu said .

" I won't "
Azura said smiling .

" then we have no choice but to go ! "
Curtis said .

" so ? Who will come with me ? "
Azura asked .

" you should take Cassius and curtis , dragons aren't fit for such events . Too many people "
Ryo suggested and Ryu nodded .

" plus , no one has any idea about us anyway so it's the best for us to stay home "
Ryu said.

" that's sad , I wanted to go there with all of you , you guys haven't met my parents "
Azura said .

" we can always meet you parents next time love , just take curtis and Cassius today "
Ryo said and azura nodded.

" so , when are we Leaving ? "
Cassius asked.

" let's have dinner early today ? "
Curtis said .

" that sounds good ! "
Azura smiled .

[ A/n : do comment your thoughts and vote , as I've said countless times , don't be a silent reader . Your comments will always be appreciated unless they're so hate comments ]