19

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗boogie wonderland- Earth, wind and Fire

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗
boogie wonderland- Earth, wind and Fire

<>

I was the last to walk in the lounge.

"Fuckin' Late." Marcus joked.

"Hey!" I slapped the back of his head.

"Watch it." I warned playfully.

"Ow!" He rubbed his head.

I sat next to Micheal grabbing a blanket as Everyone sat around the sofa. He removed his hand once I sat down.

"So you're telling me you were saving that seat for Moore and I couldn't just sit on the coach?" Rogyn groaned.

"Dude shutup!" Marcus grumbled.

"Seriously where are manners?" Axe scoffed

I stuck my younger out playfully at him making him laugh. There was at least 50 men in here. Marcus was even grabbing a pillow as well as Danny.

"Is he alright?" Michael asked changing the subject.

I swayed my head no.

"He'll turn up don't worry." He assured.

"I hope so." I exhaled a deep breath.

"Sir I'm good to go." Patton nodded.

"Oh boy." I whispered.

"No." Lieutenant Lee shook his head.

"You can introduce yourself tell us something about that we don't know." He smiled.

"Alright, Uhm I petty officer Pat-" He started.

"Ah! Shutup!" All the men yelled jokingly.

They all boo'd and threw small items at him. I thought it was funny he looked like he was scared to be up there.

"Hey hey!" Lieutenant stood up.

"Give the kid a chance, you remember what's it was like for you." He nods.

"What do you think moore?" He asked.

"I agree sir." I shrugged.

"Alright then listen to the lady and give the boy a a chance." He nods and sits back down.

"I'm Petty officer shane-" He started but again they all started shouting snarky comments and throwing things at him.

"Okay guys stop it!" I smiled getting up.

"Mr patton please give us somethings else... Moore help him out please." Lieutenant nods.

"Don't you have any hidden talents?" I asked.