╠71╣ [AQUA]

QingQing and azura were peacefully standing in the water , QingQing was holding azura's hand really tight so that she doesn't fall or anything like that.

Just then someone approached them , it was a merman , he walked towards them and then stopped in front of the girls, the males noticed it and immediately rushed to where the females were .

" what's your business?"
Parker asked raising a brow .

" I'm here to see her "
The merman said as he smiled and pointed towards auzra who was standing shook .

" what ? "
Azura said .

" wrong question darling "
Cassius shook his head .
" why ? "
Curtis said as he hissed .

" because I really like her and wanted to see if she would allow someone like me to court her "
The merman said smiling.

" umm "
Azura didn't know what to say .

Curtis didn't have any good experiences with those merman , he didn't plan on getting involved with one in any way.

" no , she's not interested in you "
Cassius said with the brightest smile on his face .

" you heard him, get lost "
Curtis said .

Azura knew where was this sour response coming from . Those mermen were no good.

" oh , that's sad , I really like her , I've admired her since last one week , every time she came at the shore I've seen her from afar, she had never really approached the sea so ... "
The man said , his words seemed genuine . His face seemed familiar , azura knew that she had seen him that night.

" that's admirable "
Cassius said .

" but still , this decision needs to be taken by all of azura's mates before we allow you in our family "
Curtis said .

" I see , but we don't really have much time till then , do we ? "
The merman smirked and pulled azura towards him , and another merman swiftly came and grabbed QingQing as they got deeper in the sea , it took a while for the males to notice it as they were busy thinking about the merman's words . Just what in the world , as the merman were in the water, their movements were fast .

" that's sad , we'll be taking the females with us "
Another merman who seemed to be their king walked and patted the heads of the two merman .

" how dare you "
Cassius hissed angrily, all the snake beastmen had transformed into their beast forms .

" before you move forward , think twice , your females are in our hands , do you not wish for them to live "
The merman king said as he smirked at the snakes .

" you shitty bastard "
Curtis yelled.

" that's sad , even if you are strong there's no point if you're helpless "
The merman king chuckled .

The other two merman stood there , one of them smirked and one of them stood there without any expression, the expressionless one was holding azura .

He looked at azura , his eyes fell on her stomach .
Was she pregnant? Now he was feeling really guilty......

" please leave my friend alone "
QingQing said .

" QingQing what ? "
Parker said .

" how about you don't speak anything right now my love "
Said her snake beastman .

" sorry , we're taking both of you "
The merman king said , Cassius and curtis tried to look for some openings in case they could ambush , none . Wait , maybe there was one .just fucking kill that king anyway.

" Let's go "
The merman king said and they all turned to leave until Cassius turned into his beast form and slapped the guy away with his tail and he ended up far far away .

The other two guys wouldn't be much of an hassle for Curtis anyway .

Curtis and QingQing's snake beastman turned into their beast forms and then ambushed the two males holding the females.

" listen here you ugly scaly looking thing, I hate it when weak people act like they're some big shots "
Cassius said turning into his half turned form , his eyes showing nothing but anger .

By now , Cassius and the other snake were fighting the two mermans , the females were held by another merman who stood on the back up .

" you insolent snake "
The merman king yelled .

" shut up , you don't know how frustrated I'm feeling , be grateful that it's me , that red bird would've grilled you by now "
Cassius said as he charged towards the king and left him heavy damage .

Meanwhile azura was feeling really blue right now, she shouldn't have left the house at all .

She should've trusted Asher's and Finn's words , she regretted everything right now, her hands on her stomach, QingQing was resisting the merman but azura's body couldn't move as if it were frozen .

Why ?

She did not like this at all .

A long guilt trip coming ......

The merman sighed as he fought Curtis, the other snake had managed to take the 3 marked merman down now and went to the shore ,parker was still there worried about his sister. But this one was tetramrkred so he and Curtis were on par and Cassius was dueling with the king . It was sure that they weren't going to lose ,

Until , they all saw a small tornado sort of thing and a man came out of the waters , his eyes shining like gold , his blonde hair long and soft , his face held an angered expression.

Those eyes weren't an illusion or hallucination , they were real!

" I should've killed you guys off long ago ! I regret not doing it ! "

Was all he said .

[ A/n: this book is soon going to come to an end ! I'm feeling good ? Sad ? Idk ]