╠72╣ [AURELIUS]

The man said angrily ," I should've killed you guys off long ago, I regret not doing it "And swiftly took azura away from the merman's hands ,

" I should've killed you guys off long ago, I regret not doing it "
And swiftly took azura away from the merman's hands ,

He turned into his beast form , which was that of an dragon. A golden dragon and he roared and turned back into his man form . His beast form had been used to litreally throw the merman king away . He didn't harm the man holding azura in any way though.

The merman king shivering at those words .

He had no idea that this guy was still around .

Curtis too had stopped in his tracks just like everyone else.

" lord a-aurelius "
He said .

The merman king , too was shivering so much he stopped fighting cassius QingQing was now resting in Parker's arms,at the shore, as she held back her tears .

Azura's other males too had rushed over to the shore , they felt something really wrong , it seemed like azura was in danger , they all stood near the shore when they saw that azura was in the arms of that golden Locked man .

" a golden dragon ? "
Ryu said looking at ryo who nodded.

" the last of the dragon species that can survive both on land and water "
Ryo said .

" okay that's cool and fun but why is he here and why is azura with him ,oh lord why didn't at least six of you guys come here with her !"
Asher said totally frustrated. Finn nodded at those words .

Leon was too in shock to even say anything.

" what's going on here ? Curtis ? Cassius ? "
Finn said .

" long story "
Both the snakes said in unison .

" it seems like things are under control "
Winston raised a brow as he looked at the situation .

" it does seem so "
Regis said .

" so ? Hey golden haired man , bring azura here I wanna check her "
Noah said . He was having a doctor panic , while Leon was panicking in going to be a father again. As scared as they were , their priorities were set as azura had literally fainted in that man's arms .

" sure "
The golden haired male said smiling, his diabolical expression turning into a smiley one as he brought azura over to the shore and gave her to Leon, Leon immediately held her and Noah started examining her .

The males sighed in relief.

" We'll take our leave , let's discuss everything that's happening later "
Parker said as they took QingQing, azura's males nodded . And with that QingQing's family left .

The merman king and the other merman had fled away the moment they were pushed by Aurelius.

The one who was holding azura stood there .

" what's the deal with you? "
Cassius said as he angrily looked at the merman with a angry expression . Curtis too was hissing at him so the other males concluded that something was wrong about that merman .

" I'm sorry , but I didn't lie about anything I said "
The merman said .

" why should we trust you ? "
Curtis said .

" I promise my words and feelings towards your female are genuine . "
The merman said .

" I don't trust you "
Cassius said .

" please, I beg you ! Give me a chance , I will prove myself "
The merman said .

" listen to him "
Aurelius suggested .

" I don't know what is going on but what's your name "
Leon asked the guy .

All the men knew that this guy was talking about courting azura .

" aqua "
The merman said .

" I see . So , aqua , how do you plan on proving yourself "
Cassius said .

" I'm not in a position to say anything, but I know that you're going to do this anyway, so I'll make things easier for you because in a way or another I'm sure you'll end up finding them, in the depths of the sea you'll find a small city, that's the city of merman "
Aqua said .
His words were true. The merman clan was definitely going to die in the hands of the snakes and if not them , then Aurelius was still holding a grudge anyway, they were bound to be doomed.

" I see "
Curtis said and he and Cassius immediately ran off in their beast forms to slaughter those mermen.

" so , golden hair guy , mind telling us about the issue ? "
Asher said and Aurelius nodded .

" so the thing is that the merman clan planned on kidnapping your female to make her a baby making tool for their clan as their female has run away somewhere , and this guy here happened to be one of those tricksters "
Aurelius said .

" why did you do it ? "
Winston asked , aqua's eyes held pain and guilt.

" I was ordered to , I can't defy my father can I , I've got issues "
Aqua said .

" so you're the crown prince or prince........or whatever of that fish kingdom? "
Finn asked .

" yes "
Aqua said .

" and golden lock guy , who are you again? "
Regis asked .

" I'm a dragon who normally sleeps in the seas , I just happened to get angry right now nothing more "
Aurelius said.

" golden dragons don't care about anyone, no one . Not even their own kind , weren't you the one who killed your own family at the age of 50 , im sire you're older than us . "
Ryo said gritting his teeth.

"You have no reason to get angry for azura "
Ryu agreed.

" why are you all thinking of me as some murderer when all I did was kill off people who wanted to dominate the world and kill off my mother in the most cruel way possible, dont talk as if you know everything kid ."
Aurelius said as a sadistic expression plastered on his face , everyone shivered at that .

" I'm sorry to ask, but how old are you again ? "
Ares asked the man .

" oh , I'm just around ten thousand years, maybe "
Aurelius said as his expression turned into a smiley one .

He sure was one scary guy .

" fine , whats your interion behind helping azura ? "
Ares asked .

" I want to be her mate "
Aurelius said and everyone looked at him shocked.
What ?

Even aqua was shocked, was Aurelius capable of having affections for anyone ? That cold blooded monster .