╠73╣

Azura woke up to find herself in the bedroom , she got up and recalled all the events that happened.

The first thing that she did was to put hand on her stomach to feel her baby bump , it was there, her baby was safe , some tears of happiness fell from her eyes .

Her children were safe ! She was more than happy right now .

She looked around and found no one sleeping beside her , it was rare , she looked outside and found that I was night time .

Azura got up and walked outside to the living room , she entered there to find all her mates chatting and there were two new faces too . But she didn't find Curtis and Cassius there .

" love ? "
Noah said and walked towards azura.
She hugged him and he hugged back .

" it's fine , you're safe now "
Noah gently whispered in her ears and she nodded .

" don't cry , it hurts us "
Leon said as he got up and azura immediately clings to him ..

" I'm so happy they're safe this time leon i-"
" shhh , don't say anything , it's okay, it's fine "
Leon said soothing her as they he sat and azura was now seated on his lap . She didn't want to leave Leon right now.

" so ? "
Aqua said .

" of course, you're strong and you're reliable , it's just that you need more confidence in yourself "
Asher said .

" I agree. Don't let anyone pressure you "
Finn said .

" I see "
Aqua said sighing in relief as the males did allow him in their family after a lot of interrogation.

And now their eyes were on Aurelius.

Its his turn now .

Ryo was fired up , how dare he call him a kid ?

" so ? Why do you wanna be azura's mate ? "
Ryu asked.

This one looked like an only dragons talk , asher and the others decided to elr the dragon brothers deal with this .

Azura was listening.

She too had something to say when it came to those golden eyes.

" because I like her ? "
Aurelius said.

" how long do you know her to like her ? You guys just met today ? "
Ryo said .

The other males nodded .

It was true at least according to them .

" I've known her since months now "
Aurelius said.

What ?

Azura didn't seem surprised because of those small illusions .

" since when? "
Asher said .

" exactly, since when? "
Finn asked .

" since she attended the duel "
Aurelius said .

" just what were you doing there? "
Ares asked . That's the time he was chosen by azura .

" I was there to just see how everyone fights and who wins , you did great by the way "
Aurelius said.

" thanks "
Was all ares could come up with.

" so, it's not like we can say no its up to azura "
Ryo said.

" hmm ? She knows right? "
Aurelius asked .

" I do , I've seen your eyes many times now and I thought that it was all an illusion but seems like it's not "
Azura said as she wiped her tears away and smiled a little .

" yea "
Aurelius nodded .

They were getting it now .

" when did you get out of the waters anyway? "
Ryu asked .

" I got out a year ago , I was roaming everywhere seeing how the world had progressed. "
Aurelius said and ryo nodded . Staying up to date was necessary . Aurelius was older than them and was a dragon , it was a given that his aura hiding skills were more honed and better, maybe that's why even ryo and Ryu couldn't notice him around them .

" but what's your deal with the merman clan though ? "
Winston asked .

" ah , that "
Aurelius said looking at Aqua who sighed.

" ah nothing, it was years ago that they dared to disrespect a female kid from from my clan , she was the only golden dragon alive except me , I thought of her as family, she was only a kid , and dragon females are really weak , they took her and did many things they shouldn't, a kid had a kid , the other eggs coudnt survive , that female died right after birthing that kid ."
Aurelius said gritting his teeth .

Azura felt utterly disgusted by that , how could they ?
They all deserved fate worse then death .

" though , this dude wasn't involved "
Aurelius said as his eyes softened a bit when he looked at Aqua.

" why ? "
Ryo was wondering .

" because he is that kid that the dragon female gave birth to "
Aurelius said and everyone's jaw dropped .

Aqua was the son of a dragon female? Dragon females are the rarest thing to exist on that earth.

" yea , he's right "
Aqua confirmed .

" I'm glad that you're a sane among all of them , I wouldn't have allowed those snakes to kill you anyway "
Aurelius said .

" thank you "
Was all Aqua said.

"He's the only reason I didn't kill them all off I just killed their previous female , it serves them right that their current female Qin ran away , why do you all seem so shocked? "
Aurelius said.

" Nothing, he doesn't look like a golden dragon in any way nor he seems to possess any powers "
Ryu said and ryo nodded .

" it's obvious, no normal beastman is born with four stripes , he's just lazy and keeps singing songs , he can use some of golden dragon's powers after he awakens his fifth stripe . "
Aurelius scolded .

" please don't call me out for doing the only thing that I like "
Aqua said.

" understandable "
Everyone said .

" so ? "
Aqua and Aurelius said looking at azura .

" of course ! "
Azura said. These two were rhe last members of her harem now , no more men.

Then they see Curtis and Cassius walk in , covered in blood.

" you guys looks like you had fun ? "
Finn Regis asked .

" of course "
Cassius said .

" before you blame yourself darling , it's not your fault "
Curtis said looking at azura who nods. Curtis knows her habits and she's sensitive to blood ever since she's found to be pregnant .

" they were doomed anyway "
Aqua said and sighed .

" I'm hungry "
Azura said as her stomach growled.

" of course " the men chuckled. She was eating for five people after all .