╠75╣

*TIMESKIP TO TWENTY ONE YEARS LATER*

" mommy "
A little girl with white hair and red eyes says as she walked towards azura who was crying .

" yes my life ? "
Azura said wiping her tears away .

"Don't cry , I'm sure all my brothers are safe ! "
The little girl said.

Apparently , all her elder kids , her sons had become adults and were set on leaving the palace .

Yes , winston and Leon did end up making the palace that they dreamed of . All of her mates were now penta marked beasts .

" I know selene , but the house feels so empty "
Azura said as she hugged her five year old daughter .

She was her youngest daughter , she had her with noah , so lovely and lively . According to the mates , they said that a if a female child isn't named in the first eleven minutes of her birth then she can't be given a name by her mother till she's an adult to be able to choose her own name .

Selene was the only child that azura had named .

" you have me and Dads mama "
Selene pouted as she sat on azura's lap and hugged her , azura coudnt help but melt at her daughter hugging and smiled ,
" of course, you're the only child I have here now "
Azura said .

" see ? "
Asher said as he walked inside the room .

" fine I got it ! "
Winston said .

" what happened? "
Azura asked .

" Nothing, asher just told winston that your mood will get better if selene was to comfort you rather than us, and seems like he's correct "
Ares said .

" hmm ? "
Azura smiled as she kissed selene's forehead .

" so ? Don't worry I'm sure , Jason, arjen and Eiji are doing good "
Asher said as he took a seat alongside all the other males . Those were the children she had with Asher, the second eldest .

" you don't have to worry about sigren, Celfius, Theo and Lucas either "
Leon said , those were her eldest lion cubs .

" I'm not worried , I'm just-"

" worried, we understand "
Finn said .

" tomoe said that he'll visit you sometimes , at least once a month love "
Finn added , that's the child azura had with Finn. Azura couldn't help but smile at that , kitsune that too with the name of tomoe , was one of the anime ideas from her world, didn't it sound just perfect . And if we are talking about anime , azura wondered if jujutsu kaisen had ended , she wondered if anyone was alive , all the fans had lost their mind the moment sukuna took reference from KitKat and decided to break it , as if the KitKat dude was the only one keeping their sanity in check .

She was also wondering if boruto had been stopped or not, she was totally not over sasuke loosing his rinnegan because he couldn't see a pikachu possessed by some alien coming at him even though he had his kekkai genkai on , all the old generation has to be nerfed even though the new power is too over powered ..... does it even make sense-what's so funny about ruining such a beautiful show. Azura was going to believe that it never existed to keep her sanity, ah even kurama died......